Wales

Post 1

Goblinslayer

Baaaaaaaaaa!!!!
smiley - smiley

Wales

Post 2

Loose muscle

I happen to have a lot of human friends (well 3) and can tell u for certain that we dont vote for sheep. We just marry them!
We still won the rugby!!!

Wales

Post 3

Researcher 26444 Fenchurch

With trepidation I peered out of the train as it pulled into Cardiff central (that's the Capital City of Wales) to my surprise there were no sheep! As I sauntered through the thoroughly modern shopping arcades- still no sheep wandering about -go see for yourself!

Exploding sheep

Post 4

Big Fat Dan

The phenomenon of exploding sheep has been a long suffered unexplainable event. Several theories as to the origin of such a reaction have been postulated. Nuclear waist, alien interference to name but a few. Student take a lot of blame, but not that many students live in North Wales. My personal favourite is Ex Welsh coal miners detonating them with old mining charges in order to pay the conservative farmers back for the polices of 'that woman' who so kindly devoured their jobs.

Wales

Post 5

Rhyd

Nahh for sheep you need to drive about 20 mins west of Cardiff to
Ogmore-by-sea near bridgend, we have loads here
eating all our flowers and jumping out on us as we try to drive along the roads.
Still....they are pretty aren't they....well we think so anyway smiley - winkeye

Wales

Post 6

Cat

Apparently the Rhondda sheep are pretty scary.

Exploding sheep

Post 7

Jimmy MacJock

There was no problem until we started to supplement our feed with curried chicken.
The minister for sheep in Wales, Baaarbaaara Jones, has launched an investigation into the possible connection between curried chicken addative and fatal flatulance.
The research is being carried out at the University of South Wales. Volunteer sheep are required, or anybody with Welsh blood ( preferably warm ).

Wales

Post 8

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

To be born Welsh is to be born privileged; not with a silver spoon in your mouth but with music in your blood and poetry in your soul.
And you need shearing every Spring.

Exploding sheep

Post 9

Kolin

Don't you mean, the research is curried out by...?

Yeahm I know. Not very funny. Had to give it a try.

Kolin

Wales

Post 10

Researcher 31820

We even put out our first XV sheep rugby team, and we still beat the English!

Wales

Post 11

MadMunk?¿

The ones in the Brecon Beacons, now they are sacry....

Wales

Post 12

Jimmy MacJock

As an expert on all sheep related matters, I am quite confused. What is a SACRY sheep ? Is it a cross between a Jacob and a Norwegian blue ?
I have only heard rumours of this variety, but I have been told that they are running wild in the `Brecon Beacons`...
Now that is SACRY ! smiley - sadface

Wales

Post 13

MadMunk?¿

Okay, i meant scary.....smiley - winkeye

Wales

Post 14

The 1 and only Elkherd

Could someone explain how a land mammal both lives on, and governs an, albeit much larger, aquatic mammal? Surely said sheep would drown.

That was terrible.

Exploding sheep

Post 15

The 1 and only Elkherd

Exploding sheep? Caused by the bloat (when clover ferments and inflates the sheep's stomach, leading to... well... BANG!) surely?

Wales

Post 16

Rhonddaite

The sheep might be scary but the people are the friendliest in the World!!

Wales

Post 17

Rhonddaite

After all there are only 2 teams to support - Wales and anyone else who is playing England!

Wales

Post 18

The 1 and only Elkherd

Some might say too friendly.

Wales

Post 19

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

You ought to meet my lodger.

Celtic Government

Post 20

The 1 and only Elkherd

There's loads of cool stuff about Wales though, like Druids, a separate language, mountains, national pride, an ability to fall flat on our faces and solve things with a friendly punch in the face.

Think about the other Celtic nations - Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall, Brittany. We all know that an independant Scotland would collapse in on itself. The Druids in Brittany want to become Brittish, and Ireland would be a lot better off if the English (and Scottish) caved in over N.I.

I suggest these down trodden regions untie together to avenge their grievances and overthrow the English supremacy that grips our souls and minds. (We'll throw Cornwall in just to spite them.)

We could have our own independant nuclear deterant and everything. Then we could go threatening france and stuff!

Uh... maybe not.

Key: Complain about this post