A Conversation for Gleaming Pheasant

I'm only a bird ?

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Some say:- I'm a Pheasant and only a bird speciessmiley - erm

But! If you look behind me! I'm a fencing instructor smiley - doh

OK! But even a bird can try to be humorous smiley - ermsmiley - erm

I'm only a bird ?

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

We don't have pheasants in my area, but I've had turkeys roosting on my car. They must think cars are edible. Either that, or they think they can mate with them. Either possibility is nuts!

I'm only a bird ?

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeGreat Escape filmsmiley - biggrin

Hey up guards! While your watching me smiley - smileyyou ain't seeing my mates digging the tunnel under shower unit 4 smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout

I'm only a bird ?

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

"They must think cars are edible. Either that, or they think they can mate with them." - smiley - laughsmiley - ok

I'm only a bird ?

Post 5

smiley - magicMy height comes within the limit, that can ride the 6 Flags Magic Mountain Roller Coaster

(see level indicator) smiley - erm

I'm only a bird ?

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laughsmiley - ok

I'm only a bird ?

Post 7

Floods at 5ft height, no worriessmiley - smileyfloods of 5ft 3ins height = bloody panicsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post