A Conversation for Icy Sunrise

Limited Palette

Post 1

Willem

Nice pure oranges and yellows here, fine shot!

Limited Palette

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Thanks a lot Willem! smiley - smiley I was on the way to work but just *had* to stop at the gas station to take a photo.

Limited Palette

Post 3

cactuscafe

You have to stop to take this one, even if you get late for work! Kind of poetic to take it from a gas station, don't know why, it adds to the picture.

Probably the atmosphere was filled with a yellow orange light for a while, I like it, nice painting. Yellow light over gas station.

Limited Palette

Post 4

FWR

My favourite time of day, simply stunning, thanks for stoppingsmiley - cheers

Limited Palette

Post 5

smiley - laugh thanks cc, it was the sund and not a burning gas station, I swar!

smiley - smiley thanks FWR, I usually hate to get up early but this picture was worth it

Limited Palette

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I guess if the horizon is yellowish, it's not sundown? Otherwise I'd be hard pressed to guess which end of the day it was. smiley - erm

Limited Palette

Post 7

bobstafford

It is a wonderful shot Tav
Let your imagination wander you can see things It looks like you are looking down on a golden landscape with clouds drifting across the hills. There is a river of silver water running running through a valley flowing into a lake or the sea.
In the top left hand corner you can see some trees on the river bank.

Limited Palette

Post 8

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Nice picture.

Reminds me of the footage of some of those nuclear tests from the past.(I hope for you it isn't one) Come to think of it, that is exactly what the sun is. (well it is not a test, obviously).

Limited Palette

Post 9

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

yesterday I could have been forgiven for assuming that the Sun had gone on vacation. smiley - sadface

For the record, I thrive on sun, though not at extremes of heat.

Limited Palette

Post 10

smiley - smiley thanks a lot

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Icy Sunrise

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more