This is the Message Centre for teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Post 101

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

I found them! They were in the fridgerator - I'm guessing I must have put them down to pull out the milk for my coffee smiley - huh? Oh well, now they are ready to go, all I have to do is find the key for my mailbox, and I can stick them in to be picked up tomorrow.

Post 102

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

side note - I don't pay many bills by actual check - mostly I do them electronically (because I was constantly late because it would take me so long to go through the whole write a check, stick it in an envelope, address and stamp envelope, and stick it in the mail process.smiley - erm

Post 103

zendevil

Logic innit? All the rest of us would have automatically looked in the fridge first.

Now, while you are thinking about posting letters, how about contacting that nice nursing home & pre-booking your room....smiley - somersault

I bet you don't get demands whilst cooking a meal of "I need a metal coathanger, pliers, hammer, green string, wooden clothes pegs & fishing line. Oh, and leather & very little little nails.Now. where do i find them?"

Naturally, we all know the French for this:

*J'ai besoin d'un métal coathanger, des tenailles, le marteau, la corde verte, des pinces à linge en bois et la ligne de pêche. Oh et cuir et très petits petits clous. Maintenant. Où les trouve-je ? "*

The answer was: "Somewhere upstairs" Kept him occupied for ages that. Probably works on bored children also, but may result in total chaos reigning in the hunting arena of course.

zdt

Post 104

smiley - rofl I don't have anyone who is around enough (or care enough in the case of my chillins) to torture that way.

Post 105

Bomdon - keeper of cobwebs

This is the best part of Hootoo innit? Someone comes across another person's conversation more than a year after it had actually taken place and has the best time of one's day. If you had had this conversation orally, it would have been lost in no time. What an entry this has been. Still can't stop grinning.

Cheerio!

Regards,
Bomdon

Post 106

Well met Bomdon!

So very true. It plays quite well at the heart of randomness that drives this particular thread and H2G2 in general. smiley - winkeye

Post 107

aka Bel - A87832164

Can you belkieve it that I'm still subscribed to this? smiley - laugh
Hi bomdon, nice to see you. smiley - smiley

Post 108

I'm frequently suprised at the threads that have fallen off my radar only to pop up again long after I've forgotten they existed in the first place.

Gosh I love Hootoo.

BTW - I keep meaning to keep track of my AAADD foibles, but then I get distracted...

Post 109

aka Bel - A87832164

I've started forgetting things smiley - senior
It's really unnerving, I used to have such a good memory, and now - I keep forgetting things. smiley - wah

Post 110

Bedwilldo

Now that can't mean work can it?smiley - winkeye

Post 111

It's not that I keep forgetting things so much as my internal filing system is disorganized.....

Post 112

Bedwilldo

You need a de-frag

smiley - laugh

Post 113

That almost sounds like fun. smiley - winkeye

Post 114

Bedwilldo

It has nothing to do with drag!

lmao

Post 115

spitfire1313

I read that as de-fag smiley - erm

Post 116

smiley - rofl

Post 117

zendevil

Oooh, you mustbe very very careful about de-fagging. I am cutting down on ciggies, but No Way will i reduce the number of delightful gay fiends in my life!smiley - nahnah

zdt

Post 118

Why 'fiends'? smiley - laugh

Post 119

zendevil

Ah ha. A rare person who observes "R"ses eh?smiley - winkeye Missing vowels can be dangerous for your health, but missing consonants can be dealy.(Not sure what the going rat is toad)

smiley - run

zdt

Post 120

Have you come across this one. Just read fast.

"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in t ...[text shortened]... istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more