A Conversation for The KLF - the Band

Thankyou

Post 1

Evil One

I listen to KLF 'Justified and Ancient' almost everyday but didn't know a thing about the band. After reading that I now look upon them in a far different way, thankyou for enlightening me.

Thankyou

Post 2

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Always happy to help. smiley - smiley *raises hat*

Thankyou

Post 3

Chigley

Thanks from me too - I found that to be a well written and pulled together article. I was (and still am I guess) a big fan of the KLF and enjoyed reminiscing whilst reading that.

Chig. smiley - smiley

Thankyou

Post 4

Mrs V

The doctor does like his music, thing thing I didn't like about KLF if thats they did thier whole we're gonna burn a million stunt when I was officially homeless (I wasn't on the streets, but crashing on floors isn't much fun) and rather skint!! I didn't want the million, but even a tenner would have been very welcome!
hxx

Thankyou

Post 5

Hurtenflurst

This does rather miss the point - a bit like saying that saving life is the highest goal so....famine relief in Sudan should get money earmarked for education in Ireland. From an unarguable principle you rapidly reach an illogical conclusion. Kids need schools too!

Thankyou

Post 6

Amanita Muscaria

Does anyone know where to find more information on the KLF and their aliases? I've been a fan since The White Room, but haven't been able to find out much on them since KLF officially split up in the early 1990's.

Thankyou

Post 7

fReE tHouGht

Thanks for your small expose. The music of Mu is what draws me back again, however the person or people and motivations come second. Where does anyone least expect the "The Great Northern Pyramid Of The People" to be built? I have an incling where it may be built and put to good use smiley - smiley

lOVe anD hUGs

aC & thE goLdfiSH

pS - iT is a dEcEsEnDinG sTrEaM oF
pURe aCtIViTy wHiCh iS tHE
dYnAmIC foRcE oF thE uNiVErSe
--- kAbBaLaH

Removed

Post 8

jassthabass

This post has been removed.

Thankyou

Post 9

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

smiley - huh You went to all the trouble of signing up just to post that?

Key: Complain about this post