A Conversation for h2g2 Announcements

Announcement 2020-06-04: Robbie Stamp at CogX 9 June 2020

Post 1

h2g2 Guide Editors

Researcher 5 U5 Robbie Stamp is hosting a panel discussion at the CogX conference at 5pm BST on 9 June!

“What does it mean to have a meaningful working relationship with a non human actor? - We are using the Five A’s AI Protocol as a basis for our conversation and preparing some new thought experiments around Adivsory, Authority, Agency Abdication and Accountability"

h2g2ers are cordially invited to attend the event (virtually, of course) on 9 June, and any other events that are taking place during the conference 8-10 June. Robbie has been allocated some complimentary tickets and would like to share them with us (on a first come, first served basis) - select the link to place your order.

http://ti.to/cogx/cogx-2020/discount/SPCXSFP100?utm_campaign=CogX%3A%20Awards&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=88750702&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-83N1r6vZOZgMpcTjaRFjmhKrElZJFUG3VtTqE8sVkjw8V5KqQFVo8qfLPWgImI7j84sgVSAH-sLOE_Rl9p7DHBKU1DNg&utm_content=88750702&utm_source=hs_email

Let us know if you plan to attend, and Robbie will look forward to 'seeing' you there!

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Excellent! I have ordered a ticket, and see there are a few other topics that look interesting, so I look forward to seeing how the virtual conference format works smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've no chance of going, but if anyone gets to talk with him smiley - smileyplease let him know:- the smiley - prof thanks him for starting hootoo and it's continuing existence smiley - smiley because of the friends I have made here, some now very close in real-lifesmiley - magicand many yet to meet "one day - I hope"

thanks! smiley - smiley

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

This is a virtual conference. smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughno worries! I'm not here as wellsmiley - biggrinI'm only a figment of my own imagination smiley - whistle

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

If your imagination is vivid, then you are a vivid pigment -- er, figment.

Key: Complain about this post