This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15341

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Galaxy Babe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpLUPHxTO1U

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15342

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

View next smiley - smiley

(copied via bbc news)

Arizona has indicted a number of former President Donald Trump's advisers over an alleged scheme to flip his defeat in the state and overturn the 2020 election result.
Ex-Trump advisers Rudi Giuliani and Mark Meadows were among 18 indicted on counts including conspiracy and fraud.
Arizona is the fourth US state to file criminal charges in a "fake elector" scheme.

The plot thickens Watson!
Yes Holmes! Methinks fart is batting on a sticky wicket!

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15343

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeGalaxy Babe ain't waving though ??? smiley - biggrin

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15344

smiley - laugh Trump's lawyer was in front of the SUPREME COURT today, arguing that when he was president, he couldn't DO anything illegal. That's how they think.

So the Democrats are saying that if that's the case, Biden should just send the army to shoot him, because it wouldn't be illegal now, would it? smiley - laugh Absurd situation.

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15345

fart! smiley - laugh Even sci fi writers couldn't come up with a species like himsmiley - laugh

I just hope "they/scientists" stick" to cloning sheep smiley - rofl

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15346

???> hootoo acting weird ? when clicking "post" etc smiley - erm

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15347

smiley - laugh True.

He made a speech at Gettysburg - the huge battlefield and cemetery from the Civil War. It made so little sense they are still laughing about it.

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15348

Yeah. Hootoo's been doing that today.

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15349

I saw the look on his face in court on tvsmiley - laugh HE could turn milk sour smiley - rofl

I'm not American of course, but I want to see him taken downsmiley - smiley
He's a menace to the world if he gets any sort of power smiley - sadface

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15350

smiley - winkeyeHolmes might play the violin late at night ? but I'm away for food smiley - laugh(as per)

sleep and dream well bothsmiley - oksmiley - hug

"see" you latersmiley - smiley

smiley - nur

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15351

Yes, he is. He's not the only one. I wish everybody else was as outraged about the politicians THEY have as we all are about Trump. I cannot think of very many countries right now that have decent leaders - and this is also the part of the electorate. smiley - sigh And of people from this generation, who should have got involved.

But enough ranting. I have to go and eat now, so you have a good night. smiley - hugsmiley - run

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15352

smiley - ok Have a good night!

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15353

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

started something this morning but dont know what the result will be

i rang the envirment health to say i was not going to let the fiasco they caused go lightly, the woman and friend that come over 8 month ago now i found out parked outside the house the noise was from

so i want a apoligy my spelling lol, at least for the way its been affecting me, two mild heart attacks and a bad infarction

i have now to take a high rated tab at night about 6pm for ever

two letter saying they cant do anything no noise, aids are not working good or, tinitus, if they dont come or do the write thing i can see a solicitor who will take them both that where in the car to court for neglegents or malining my name, so lets see what happens lol jimbob

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15354

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

opps wrong thread sorry thats with doing my nut jimbob

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15355

We have our local council elections at the start of May - I ain't voting, as "my" local council haven't been worth their weight in salt for many years smiley - sadfaceSO NO confidence smiley - sadface
Later we will have the general election smiley - doh and again! I've NO CONFIDENCE in any political party to "sort our country out smiley - grr"

Parliament and the house of lords etc smiley - grr all eat out of the same trough - get in power and then big talk while lining their pockets smiley - doh Nothing changes in politics smiley - grr

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15356

Saying 'they're all bad' guarantees nothing gets better, IMO. Of course, you wish they'd get better candidates - in fact, we DID get a better candidate locally this year. smiley - smiley Nice boy who stopped by the house. He got our primary votes (by mail).

I always make sure we vote in the primaries - just think about it. This is a small place. Most of the voters are Republicans. Therefore: our votes count more than they did in Philadelphia.

We even once went to a different CITY to vote. When we lived in Cologne, we had to take the train to the embassy in Bonn, fill out papers, and swear an oath just to vote for Jimmy Carter. I was so mad when he didn't win, I swore I wouldn't go back to America until Reagan was done.

And I didn't. smiley - zen

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15357

I've never had a local "councillor" etc call at my house, asking my views etc.

The last couple of "general elections" I smiley - evilgrin went to vote smiley - whistle and wrote "spoilt" on the paper! I'm prepared to vote for "someone" IF! There was someone worthy of voting forsmiley - biggrin

This general election looming don't look goodsmiley - rofl

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15358

Holmes! Did you see that you beat Moriarty, in off for food ?

Yes Watson! But It's not a victory, it's just the time dilation from t'other side of the world! smiley - biggrin

As in, I'm off now smiley - laugh = fodder timesmiley - laughand it's only 10.24pm here..

What to eat ????????

smiley - winkeye

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15359

smiley - snork Have a good one, then! smiley - oksmiley - run

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15360

smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfaceI've "seen" on the bbc news, that some "states" over there have had 70 tornados ?smiley - sadface
Is this the "tornado alley" season for those areas ?

Key: Complain about this post

DG/Prof Conflab

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more