This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Youtube Report for May 2023

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

We've got 20 new subscribers, video fans, for a total of 351.

Thanks to South Asia's fascination with baby cows, and everybody's fascination with kitties and bunnies, we've managed to keep them hypnotised and unproductive for 2,435 minutes, or 40.5 hours. That's going on four days of immobility, which, as they said in my childhood, 'keeps them off the streets.'

If you contributed video material to this channel, pat yourself on the back. The channel has been viewed 4,228 times in the last month.

smiley - dragon

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Amazing! smiley - magic

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI bow out to this modern computer/internet technologysmiley - sadface

I'm STILL trying to learn semaphore flags and Morse Code smiley - doh

PS: I packed in at ...---... smiley - erm

Post 4

Yeah, but you watch the Youtubes, and that helps! smiley - smiley

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Actually and with sadface, I don't view youtube, in fact very rarelysmiley - sadface

unless a friend sends me a link for something as suchsmiley - erm

Post 6

I'm assuming you watch the ones I send you on h2g2 - which are our videos. Every little bit helps! smiley - smiley

Post 7

smiley - smileysmiley - smileyYou'd better believe itsmiley - smiley

Of course I do, I trust true friends..

Key: Complain about this post