A Conversation for Rugby Union – an outsiders guide…

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 121

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Post 122

U168592

Wee Hee! smiley - oksmiley - applausesmiley - bubbly

Post 123

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

smiley - somersault

I expect this to turn up on the front page pretty quickly smiley - biggrin

Post 124

Paully

Well it would make sense for us to try and get it onto the Front Page before the end of the Six Nations, wouldn't it... smiley - smiley

P

Post 125

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - cake

and about bloody time too, well done, see if Jims can have a word in a few shell likes and get a link onto the Beeb main page

Post 126

Paully

I'll have to see what I can do as soon as we get the article back from our sub... smiley - smiley

P

Post 127

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Cheers Paully smiley - ok

Post 128

Cardi

About bloomin time....smiley - cheers

Well done Fraggle! now go and have a decent post match session to celebrate...

smiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - cidersmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - cidersmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - redwine...smiley - empty...smiley - drunk...smiley - ill...smiley - hangover...smiley - coffee...smiley - biggrin

Post 129

DrMatt

Congrats, you've earned all the above smileys!

Matt

Post 130

Fraggle

I'd like to thank my Mam and Dad, my agent, the beautiful people of Wales and all of you lovely people for (sob) your support (sob sob) and help (waah waah - Gwynnie style hysterics) but most of all your love and prayers. Thank you...

Seriously, I'm well chuffed. Nearly choked on me cider when I read that message! Thanks a lot. Do I get a prize for having two lines of bips on the conversation thingy?

BBC main page links? I'm just a humble guy. Can I be Director General?

Thanks again for your help, I look forward to seeing this in the Guide ASAP.

I raise a glass to you all, then drain it through a prop's jockstrap.

Love and peace, Cymru Am Byth,

F x

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more