This is the Message Centre for Malabarista - now with added pony

Heavy and persistent rain...

Post 1

Malabarista - now with added pony

...especially in Co. Antrim, and especially in the evenings. That's the weather forecast for the entire weekend. Figures, really - we're putting on three evening performances of "Under the Greenwood Tree" in Belvoir Forest this weekend. Sigh. At least I'm only a musician, so I can deliver the fanfares from the relative safety of a cloak. smiley - brr

It'll be fun, though - all the best scenes from Shakespeare, each in a different clearing.

The standing will be the hard part. We had a ceilidh for the end of the set dancing class yesterday. I survived 3 1/2 hours of dancing with no incident, but was simply walking across the dance floor when I fell flat on my face and bruised both my knees. smiley - laugh

Post 2

Beatrice

Oh dear, poor knees!

If it stays dry I might pop along....

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, I hope it stays dry! Hope your knees are better, too. smiley - cheerup

Post 4

You can call me TC

Ouch!

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I recommend umbrella hats, especially with Shakespeare. smiley - whistle

We are hoping for some rain this afternoon, as it is currently about 34 degrees and very humid.

Post 6

psychocandy-moderation team leader

I would love some of that rain, here, too. We've had nearly a week of 36°C, but dry as a bone. It was almost dusty one day.

I hope it dries up a bit for your performances, Mala! I'll try to attract the rain's attention and divert it my way. smiley - smiley

Post 7

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

If it makes you feel any better take a look at the radar over the Gulf of Mexico! We have a Tropical Storm trying to form, If it succeeds she will be named "Debbie".

Went through a few patches on my drive home where I could barley see the back of the vehicle a hundred meters if front of me! Rain is pouring outside as I type.

Good luck with your shows!

Fsmiley - dolphinS

Post 8

Got rained out - we had to do the whole thing indoors. Sunday looks like the one night it'll be nice enough out.

Post 9

*blows rain in direction of people needing it* smiley - sigh

Post 10

h5ringer

Hey stop that. We're getting it all

Post 11

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Yeah, we've got plenty - as usual around misummer's eve smiley - erm

*blows on knees*

smiley - pirate

Post 12

loonycat - run out of fizz

Lovely downpour here this morning. The smiley - cat came in and shouted about it smiley - laugh

Post 13

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Keep your rain,please!

Finally there has been à couple of nice, warm and sunny days here in the Icy North. It might as well stay that à little longer.

smiley - dragon

Post 14

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Does that mean it will turn to the melted and wet North?

Post 15

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Appearently there are open waters where there used to be ice.

smiley - dragon

Post 16

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Are they known as oceans? smiley - winkeye

smiley - magic

Post 17

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

That was meant to be smiley - run

More likely to save my life

Key: Complain about this post