A Conversation for Motorbikes

Honda Shadow

Post 1

Charlee

Hello everybody, I am a biker, (ohh evil person I know) actually I love it, I don't really mind if its pissing down with rain, or the sun is burning my hands, all I know is I love the hum of the engine under me, and the feeling of freedom you get on a bike. Anyways, I presently have a Honda VT125C Shadow, which is basically a custom bike similar to a harley, or a valkyrie. I was wondering if anyone out there had a similar bike, and most importantly if anyone can give me any advice on customising it and finding a top-box for it.
Cheers, love to talk to any bikers (Love the sarcasm Andy) or anyone else who is interested.
See ya later
BB MMMP&MMA
Charlee xxx

Honda Shadow

Post 2

casper - shadow rider

as it is now 3 years later, I hope you still do not need advice on customising, and I also hope you still ride a Shadow.
I ride a 1984 Shadow 500, and am a member of HSOCUK (honda shadow owners club UK), which you can join at http://bikegroups.smartgroups.com/groups/hsocuk .
Take care
smiley - ghost

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more