This is the Message Centre for H2G2 Mustardland Mustering Station

May I muster?

Post 1

annie_cambridge

Hi Katy

Please can you add me to the list in here. I think it's a very good idea. I must say I'm quite enjoying exploring this place, it is a bit confusing at first, but I think I could really take to it!

Annie

May I muster?

Post 2

H2G2 Mustardland Mustering Station

Done, Annie!

Katy

May I muster?

Post 3

newMissTee

Hellooo! Sorry about the name ~ the system wouldn't accept ~~Misty~~ and "Misty" on its own didn't have enough letters, so had to settle for wot I woz given!

I love the idea of this place, and hope that it catches on with the majority of Mustardlanders. I do find h2g2 generally rather a confusing place, though. Although there seems to be a great many people Online you can't tell where they are, so you feel as though you're completely alone!

May I muster?

Post 4

annie_cambridge

Hi there Misty!

Nice to see some friendly faces here. Are you going to Cromford next weekend? I've decided to give it a miss this time - last time my sister and I were up in the Peak District anyway, with her car, but it takes 4 hours plus by train from Cambridge.

May I muster?

Post 5

Hi Misty, great to see you!!!

Have you popped next door into the Outhouse yet? I'm afraid I don't know much about the smileys and so on, but someone's bound to be able to tell you.

Luv,

smiley - smiley Katy

May I muster?

Post 6

Buttercup Beaglehole

Hello Katy

please can i go on the list too?

Thank you

BB

May I muster?

Post 7

Done, BB!

smiley - smiley Katy

May I muster?

Post 8

fondawine

Hello Katy, this all looks a bit complicated for numpty old me but I spose I'll have to get used to it. Can you add me to the list please.
Shirl.smiley - erm

May I muster?

Post 9

Muttley

Katy

Can you add me to the list - still pretty confused about the whole thing, but think it's much better to be 'in' than 'out'.

Cheers

M
xxx

May I muster?

Post 10

Almond_Aire

I don't know, I go away on holiday for a while, and find the world has been redesigned. I have no idea what is going on with ML. Is there an explanation of future plans anywhere?

Anyway, I found your thread in ML with links to this place, so here I am, even though I don't have the faintest idea what to do...

* cries * 8o(

Can I come and play please? 8o))

Alma.

May I muster?

Post 11

Tabby

Hi Katy

Can you add me to the list, please?

Tabby

(Formerly Alter Ego)

May I muster?

Post 12

Word-Lover

Evening, Misty.
If you like, you can change the name that shows on the screen and identifies you (your "nickname", as h2g2 calls it). Click on "My Preferences" in the left-hand column. In the "My Preferences" screen, change your Nickname, then Update Details.

May I muster?

Post 13

Hi everyone, and great to see you! You're all on the main list now (click my name and just scroll down the page to find it). You can visit anyone on the list by clicking on their name, or chat to people generally in the Outhouse - I've only just seen the liquid additions to it!

Don't hesitate to ask for help in finding your way around, you can start a new thread on any 'Space' you visit by clicking on the 'Discuss this entry' link.

Love,

smiley - winkeye KatyT

May I muster?

Post 14

cookiepuss

Hi

I've just joined as cookiepussagain. Please add me to your list. I haven't got the hang of this board yet - hope it doesn't take too long. I've missed a lot of Mustardland lately (partly being away, partly a tummy bug but mostly it being the school holidays so younger daughter monopolised the computer!) so am trying to catch up on news about this board etc.

cookiepuss smiley - smiley

May I muster?

Post 15

YOB-von-Trapp

Hello! Please could you add me to the list- I'm very confused, as I seem to exist in multiple incarnations but none of them seem to work!!!

stephen

May I muster?

Post 16

Charley Farley

Hi Katy, Muster me... oh and I changed my NickName thingy too!

This is going to be fine once we get used to it

Char x

May I muster?

Post 17

Hi everyone, you're all on the list now - just click my name and scroll down the page to see!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions at all about how this place works (and do bear in mind that the new ML will be a lot easier than H2G2, as we'll have all the boards as an anchor to cling on to - post any queries in the Outhouse, and someone is bound to come along and help you out.

smiley - winkeye Katy Tulip

May I muster?

Post 18

DeeKay Bee

Katy,

I think that you probably need to have a quick scream

It seemed to do the trick for Eilis the other night

Go on, you know you want to

smiley - steamsmiley - bluesmiley - bruisedsmiley - grrsmiley - wah Does that cover it?

May I muster?

Post 19

Not half, DKB!

Thanks for making me able to laugh again.

Mwah,

smiley - smiley Katy

May I muster?

Post 20

DeeKay Bee

I hope that the socks survived the pummelling that they got.

I saw your posts and hot-footed it over here just in case you needed help smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post