A Conversation for The Bull Outhouse

Drinks on me in Grey Gables

Post 1

Eilis

I've just started a Happy Hour in Grey Gables. It's not safe to drink alone so please help me!!

Eilis smiley - peacedove

Post 2

moo

Wow..never been to Grey Gables before.

smiley - bubbly There's a glass of bubbly to start you off. It sounds to me like a pretty up market place to me so I don't think I'll be able to buy many rounds.

ooh, there's actually a code for cider! smiley - cider see?

smiley - sillymoo

Post 3

Eilis

Very good, moo.

Oh, it's Happy Hour, cocktails are all 50p. And we'll give it a go in Eddie's Cider Club the next time, OK!

Eilis

Post 4

moo

Oh no! Its PC dove come to keep an eye on us, don't worry officer, we'll behave.

Oh well, if cocktails are only 50p, I'll get a very large round in.

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

and a stiff drink and a hug for anyone who needs one:

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - hug

I'm about to go to bed now, so I can't stay, sorry, have fun though (sure you will with all that e-booze floating around).

Post 5

Eilis

Thanks, moo.

Nighty-night!! (sorry, must sound like your mother!)

Eilis smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more