This is the Message Centre for Galigan

I'm off...

Post 1

Galigan

Well everyone, I'll be gone from h2g2 for a while because I'll be off in India building a house. Keep the place tidy while I'm gone. Byeeeeeee!*waves*

I'm off...

Post 2

Kitish

Have fun and good luck!

I'm off...

Post 3

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Have fun, G! ...and donĀ“t plaster yourself smiley - winkeye

smiley - dragon

I'm off...

Post 4

U168592

Ah, I'll sweep it under the rug an hour before you get back smiley - winkeye

Have a great time mate!

I'm off...

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit flapping around
"Have a good and productive time smiley - ok

Whatever we do, this place will have changed by the time you are back smiley - biggrin See you around later . "

I'm off...

Post 6

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

Perhaps a rendition of 'Right Said Fred' is in order to remind you how NOT to build a house.

I'm off...

Post 7

Galigan

Well I'm back from India after an amazing trip, the walls of the house are all built and the roof went on and now that we've left the workmen are doing the plastering and internal work without us. The whole trip though was a really interesting and worthwhile experience and it's really weird to see how people in the third world get by, which is actually extremely well. They have methods people over here wouldn't even think of! And the atmosphere is amazing because everyone's so friendly and they all say hello to you or wave and smile. I'm quite going to miss it I think.

However, there are some other things in my life right now that mean I still won't be fully back on h2g2 for a while. I don't know how long this will last for, but I'll try to pop in occasionally to say hi to everyone. Bye for now everyone. Galigan

I'm off...

Post 8

U168592

glad you had a fantastic time - no doubt they'll miss you to. as we will. come back when you're ready. smiley - ok

I'm off...

Post 9

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Welcome back, G.

smiley - dragon

I'm off...

Post 10

Galigan

You know, actually scratch that last posting of mine. It turns out I have loads of free time where I'm doing my work experience and I have internet access too. What better combination is there for a dedicated hootoo'er? smiley - smiley

Which means...

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!smiley - biggrin

I'm off...

Post 11

cupati

smiley - applause

I'm off...

Post 12

Anole

Yay! That's great Galigan!

Key: Complain about this post