This is the Message Centre for Munchkin

Three Down...

Post 41

Munchkin

The ever reliable Scorpie suggested Convivial, which is currently the working title. The Egregious Moustache sounds like a cross border bordello to me. Not, I hasten to add, that I have had much experience. Off the top of me head, like is an interesting con name though. smiley - silly
Incidently, when I am up in Glasgow for the Scot Meet (Samurai!!!!) I am thinking of arranging a quick discussion of this to hopefully formalise stuff, or chuck it all in depending on the reports.
Hmmm, now where can I get a focus group?

Three Down...

Post 42

Munchkin

Oh, just had a thought, if we play the theme sufficiently lose, could we include Flashman? George MacDonald Fraser perchance? I think I am taking this far to far.

Three Down...

Post 43

Jamie

I'd suggest playing it pretty loose - like io's definition of 'fantasy'. Might as well make it reasonably general, if we want some decent numbers.

Three Down...

Post 44

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

Would that be 'loose' enough for me to reprise my Mark Lamarr role and do Buzzcocks again? That was *fun*.

smiley - chick

Three Down...

Post 45

Munchkin

DOn't see why not, there will still be plenty of generic con type stuff. Of course, if you wanted to stick to the theme you could have an Elgar round. smiley - smiley

Three Down...

Post 46

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

"Whose Variation is it Anyway?"
smiley - laugh

Three Down...

Post 47

Zantic - Who is this woman??

Ohhh.....fun. But someone else can pay for the photo development if we have another ir guiter competition.. smiley - winkeye

Three Down...

Post 48

the late Scorpion deRooftrouser

ConVivial - Giving Johnny Futurechap What For!

Chin chin smiley - stiffdrink

Three Down...

Post 49

Munchkin

ConVivial: Ever alert for the wily Martian.
smiley - aliensmilesmiley - martiansmilesmiley - rocketsmiley - ufosmiley - marssmiley - alienfrownsmiley - martianfrown

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Munchkin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more