This is the Message Centre for Munchkin

Three Down...

Post 21

Jamie

*looking forward to piccies*

On conrunning, me and Pete were talking about Hypotheticon a while ago, and as far as we are aware there isn't anything happening next year (unless Hypo gets delayed again, of course...) Albacon seems to be dead in the water, sooo...

Three Down...

Post 22

Mrs V

I'd help, for what its worth
hxx

Three Down...

Post 23

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

It's been a while since I did artwork for a convention - perhaps Glasgow is ready once again...

smiley - chick

Three Down...

Post 24

Zantic - Who is this woman??

Good on ye m'dear...you have my e-mail at least...somewhere on a green bit o paper in the depths of your wallet!

smiley - devilsmiley - scientist

Three Down...

Post 25

Toccata

I does quite a bit of orgaminaizing for work type stuff, so.........

Three Down...

Post 26

I'll picth up to the wicket too...even though it may only be in the capacity of the commity member who does bog all due to living too far away..... smiley - bigeyes

Three Down...

Post 27

Munchkin

Oi, I was going to do that job! smiley - smiley
Hmmm, well ... not that I'm agreeing to anything at the moment ... but ... if someone currently in Glasgow is up to doing the groundwork ... then ... just maybe ... and if we get StAN ... then we could do the fabled Black Hat. Hmmm.
Jamie see what Pete says, as he would be the experienced bob (sorry bod) we would require to make sure we did not cock it up.

Oh, and Mrs. V. glad you went then? smiley - winkeye

Three Down...

Post 28

the late Scorpion deRooftrouser

See, Munchkin, this is why I don't post frequently.

I make an off-hand suggestion and it's taken as gospel by hordes of willing acolytes.

It becomes smiley - yawn after a while.

Three Down...

Post 29

Munchkin

But if you did post, think how quickly you could twist the BBC round your little finger. You'd have BBC TMBG up in no time. smiley - smiley

Three Down...

Post 30

Munchkin

*Opens the blinds, shakes out the cushions and bangs the door loadly to wake people up* As a matter of interest, and nothing is decided upon yet, You con type people, would any of you be interested in a convention based on Victoriana type stuff. i.e. War of the Worlds, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Arthur Conan Doyle, alll the way back to Frankenstein and up to the present the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and The Diamond Age. I'm having a thunk, and a bit of a fact find and a straw poll would be handy. Ta.

Three Down...

Post 31

smiley - zzz

Three Down...

Post 32

Munchkin

Nice to see I have grabbed your attention.

Three Down...

Post 33

Jamie

Frankly, I'd be interested in anything at all happening next year, 'cos at the moment there appears to be a grand total of - nuffink. Any excuse for a pissup...

Three Down...

Post 34

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

You need an excuse?

Jamie jamie jamie....... smiley - winkeye

Three Down...

Post 35

Jamie

Oh, and on a different subject, you went on a boat cruise thingy up the Clyde at new year, as I recall. Was it any good, and can you remember the name of the company? Trying to think of things to do for the October meet here.

Three Down...

Post 36

Toccata

What! you need an excuse for a piss up?smiley - yikes

Three Down...

Post 37

Munchkin

I'm not thinking of next year, maybe the year after, so we can actually plan it, and advertise it and all those other things I have whinged about Hypo not doing.

Three Down...

Post 38

the late Scorpion deRooftrouser

Of course, if you have a Con to advertise, you have to go to other cons. For publicity purposes, obviously.

Three Down...

Post 39

Munchkin

Hush, I was wondering what the options were of doing that on expenses So, Eastercon and Octocon next year ought to be a definate

Anyhoo, nice to see people might be interested, I will continue to think of erudite advertising slogans.

Three Down...

Post 40

Jamie

(Hypothetical) Victoriana con names:

Black Hat
The Egregious Moustache
Victoricon
The 2003 Empire convention

off the top of me head, like.

Key: Complain about this post