This is the Message Centre for Phred Firecloud

Firecloud Calendar

Post 1

Phred Firecloud

Tampa, Florida - April 11, 2007

I’ve been playing around with a 2007-08 Calendar. It will probably start in July 07 and run though June 08. I’m still making a final decision on the exact pictures.

Here are the calendar pictures for now.
http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/558532135HIMngP

Anyone who wants a copy of the Firecloud Calendar, please send a mailing address to [email protected]

Mom has accused me again of watering down her whiskey. This is especially hurtful because I bought her the last two 2 liter bottles. Being Irish is not all it’s cracked up to be sometimes.

My laptop is in the hospital again, so I’m using Mom's computer foe now.

Mrs. Phred and I went shopping for clothes today for our trip to Sicily, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, Hungary, Austria and Yugoslavia. We booked a ten day Mediterranean cruise in the middle of the month-long trip that starts April 29.

The ship has internet so I should be able to blog onboard.

I saw “Grindhouse” by Rodriguez and Tarantino today. Definitely the best combinatiin Zombie/Road Chase movie ever made.

Firecloud Calendar

Post 2

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Hi Phred,

Lovely calendar. I'll send you a gmail.

Lovely holiday plans. I hope you enjoy the cruise. That should be wonderful.

Hope your laptop gets mended quickly.

Regards to you both.

Christiane. Ar1 smiley - schooloffish

Firecloud Calendar

Post 3

cactuscafe

morning Phredster and Christiane and all .. smiley - cheers

nice sounding cruise .. wonder where you dock in Greece ? I remember hot lazy days in this cafe overlooking the harbour on Santorini .. watching the cruise ships gliding in like sleek noble water-Gods and Goddesses ..

calendar pleeze ..

can you still receive e-mails, if the laptop is in hospital ??

water turn to whisky
water turn to wine ..

pom pom pom smiley - musicalnote

etc etc

H

Firecloud Calendar

Post 4

Phred Firecloud

Let's see...Greece...

Corfu
Katakolon
YEP! Santorini
Piraeus

Trying to locate a white Mercedes 600 V-12 supercharged rental convertible for a fast run to Moscow and back at the end of the cruise...pump the tires up to 100 PSI. , stock up on ether, bourbon and hallucinagenics and head head out on the autopista...Damn! WATCH OUT FOR THE BATS...

Firecloud Calendar

Post 5

Lady Chattingly

Beautiful pictures, Phred. I would love a calendar. Sending my mailing address to gmail.

Firecloud Calendar

Post 6

Leo

It hasn't been a year yet! I'm still checking off dates on the last one - I hope you paid your taxes, Phred. You really shouldn't have sent me yours. I would have made it. smiley - brave

Firecloud Calendar

Post 7

Hypatia

Those are beautiful selections for the calendar. I don't know how you choose when you have so many great shots.

Sending my address. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Phred Firecloud

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more