This is the Message Centre for Post Team

my entry

Post 21

Skankyrich [?]

I'm sorry on the one hand that I didn't realise that this had been put on the Post list, but glad on the other that Dave has got one in smiley - smiley

my entry

Post 22

big_dave_2004

What does -1 posts mean? smiley - ermsmiley - huh

my entry

Post 23

big_dave_2004

and why dosen't it say when it was posted?

my entry

Post 24

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit infinitely time warp confused
"< F48000?thread=2270503#p26115492 > our main bug fixing technician 'Jim Lynn' half an hour after the update that caused this phenomena. "

my entry

Post 25

big_dave_2004

I was looking at the entries on Milla Jovovich and Keira Knightley (A787999 and A4238444) and I was thinking of doing improved versions of them. Is that allowed? smiley - ermsmiley - huh

Not much has been improved on both.

my entry

Post 26

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"The policy in 'improving' other Researcher's entry is first contact them; leave a message explaining you have plans to improve their work on their 'Message Center'

For the 'Milla Jovovich' entry you should contact 'Dylmts' < U198657 >, by pressing < <./>AddThread?forum=94333</.> >

And for the 'Kiera Knightly' entry you should contact 'oskarkeo' < U1650190 >, by pressing < <./>AddThread?forum=2154076</.> >

The links I give are similar to the [leave a message] button on their respective 'Personal Space'. "

my entry

Post 27

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

The best thing to do is visit the UpdateForum and have a look at how to do things, depending on what you want to do.

my entry

Post 28

Post Team

If you have other questions about the way things work here, I suggest you contact your <./>ACE</.>, the person who welcomed you to the site. They're probably the best people to help you out and are better for general questions than we are.

Of course, if you have questions about The Post, please ask away!

EMRsmiley - thepost

my entry

Post 29

Traveller in Time smiley - tit self proclaimed migration officer
"I think there is a part of this whole confusion, 'big_dave_2004' is a member of the Collective smiley - borg

smiley - erm Anyway, I seem to be the only one visiting their 'Personal Space'. ACEs are not supposed to meet and greet members of the other sites. "

my entry

Post 30

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

That's not very nice Tit smiley - cross

my entry

Post 31

big_dave_2004

Ok, what will happen if I don't get a reply for a while or never?

Another thing, how do I start a new conversion in the Update Forum, so I can post the same question there?

my entry

Post 32

Traveller in Time smiley - tit indeed not essentially nice
"More an observation smiley - sorry

Click on the [submit for Review] button on the respective entry.

Starting a conversation in a review Forum is done by submitting an entry for review. You get a list of review Forums to select, select the update forum and write the first posting for your review request. smiley - smiley

One of the reasons not more Researchers leave a message to your Personal Space is that not everyone has Signed-In to the collective. they get a smiley - weird message suggesting they are not Signed-In to HooToo. These can be helped by a notice like You will find me on Collective < <./>/dna/collective/U782934</.> >"

my entry

Post 33

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Dave, I can't leave you a message so can you drop into see me at my PS and I'll give you any help I can about updating an EE, it's fairly easy

my entry

Post 34

Traveller in Time smiley - tit everywhere on Hootoo
"Will continue here.

You have left a message on the Personal Spaces smiley - ok Do not expect an answer soon. It appears one is a one day wonder leaving nothing but one entry, and the other is reincarnated after an absence of three yearsas a Citizen of Lovely. < <./>/dna/dannywallace/</.> >

Now you can follow the instructions as 'Reefgirl' gave, complete the story and by the time you wonder if is it ready or not, you can submit it to a Review Forum.

Oh, and if you leave 'substantial part' of the originating entry in your work it is polite to give the original writer 'Written and Researched by' credit smiley - smiley. "

my entry

Post 35

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Why have I suddenly become 'Reefgirl' tit, have I suddenly become an afterthought

my entry

Post 36

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"'Researcher 201068' does not have written an introduction, so there is no Personal Message Center to leave a message to.

Just comment on the entry It is the only place this researcher is likely to find the message, though chances are they are not even informed of messages to their own entry. "

Key: Complain about this post