A Conversation for Ask h2g2

As you were

Post 41

amdsweb

Is it bright and sparkly?

As you were

Post 42

Wand'rin star

Every so often I go across the border to have my hair done - primarily because the (very low) cost includes head and neck massage.
Yesterday's rather prologed session produced an absolute firework display behind my eyelids - fantastic experience altogether. smiley - star

As you were

Post 43

amdsweb

Which border is this?

The colour behind your eyelids

Post 44

T´mershi Duween

Just read the backlog, & hi allsmiley - cheers

In bright (day)light I have yellow on top of a smaller purple colour.

When I go to sleep and lie down in the dark it´s a deep purple colourthing resembling a galaxy or amoeba, that comes from the top of my eyelids and dissapears , getting smaller, in the center, and then over again.I can concentrate on it and keep the corlour for a certain amount of time ( 3-5 sec.) being one size, and then let go, and it shoots off, letting another one on.It´s better than counting sheep smiley - smiley

Just tried to close my eyes and turn my lamp on and of quickly for about 2 min. I got a black/yellow/red-ish shifting colour and "looking" straight ahead saw a sort of flowerpattern; perfectly symmetric. Weirdsmiley - doh

In the same line of question is another interesting one without me trying to hi-jack the conversationsmiley - winkeye:

I have always had colours for weekdays, does anyone else have that?

I haven´t researched this IRL. Never thought of it, as it´s just one of those things that seem natural to me, but now that Tabatha posted this very interesting question smiley - elfit seems the right place to put it.

Anyway you´re probably curious about those colours so here they come.
Monday first : Blue, white, white, green, brown w/yellow dots, red, yellow. smiley - wizard

I always wondered about those yellow dots on friday, but they´re there so what can I do.

smiley - aliensmile

T´mershi Duween.

Parenthesis

Post 45

Wand'rin star

The border between Hong Kong and mainland China. See A 404281 The world's best haircut (probably) smiley - star

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more