A Conversation for Ask h2g2

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Post 101

Mu Beta

"If you don't fight you die"

I think it's terribly sad that people still have this point of view.

B

SPOT THE DIFERENCE

Post 102

pedro

I'm hurt. Cut to the bone.
Well, not really. If you had a half=decent argument you might actually use it instead of just coming out with some naughty words.
Anyway, assuming you can read questions within posts, I'll try again.
EUrabia? Where did you get that from? There are about 380 million people in the EU, and probably less than 5% are muslims.
There is NO takeover happening.
None of the muslims I know have ever tried to convert me, and when my dad worked in Saudi Arabia for 8 years nobody tried to convert or kill him.
Why do you even give a sh!t if you're in Australia anyway? I can tell it's not out of the goodness of your heart...

SPOT THE DIFERENCE

Post 103

Deep Thought

Rocket Rod
Will you please back down, these people just don't understand where you're coming from. They have no conception of history and it's consequencces, most people are still at the "How do we eat? stage" and don't know any better. Come back to more enlightened discourse or play with the plebs. As you say(it's your choise)

SPOT THE DIFERENCE

Post 104

Z

smiley - footprints

sock puppet?

Post 105

azahar

Anyone other than me out there who reckons the originator of this thread, goldsilversurfer, is Rocket Rod's sock puppet? Eh?

az

sock puppet?

Post 106

Rocket Rod

Don't know who GSS is, but az(he/she/it)is practicing taqqiya on this site. Aw c'mon az and tell the class about taqqiya, oh that's right then you would have to lie about lying(it's not only allowed, it's mandatory for the protection of ISLAM)

SPOT THE DIFERENCE

Post 107

Noggin the Nog

<<If I was in EUrabia I'd be voting with my feet and leaving for somewhere in the western hemisphere(preferably a liberal democracy).

A liberal democracy in the Western Hemisphere outside of Europe?

That'll be Canada then smiley - ok

Or did you have in mind a country dominated by fundamentalist religious types that attacks any other country it feels like on the grounds that anybody who doesn't share their worldview is a "terrorist." smiley - erm?

DT
The thing is, most of us *do* have a conception of history, and are well aware of the natural outcome of taking an unthinking "us against them" stance. You may even have noticed that most of us are pretty much anti religion-in-general for this very reason.

Noggin

sock puppet?

Post 108

pedro

RR, do you think az is a muslim?

Removed

Post 109

Rocket Rod

This post has been removed.

sock puppet?

Post 110

Noggin the Nog

The idea of az practising taqqiya is really kind of smiley - rofl. Almost on a par with the idea of Hoo not resisting religion. smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl

The problem with paranoia, Rocket Rod, is that it destroys your ability to *evaluate* threats and thereby to respond *appropriately*

Noggin

sock puppet?

Post 111

Rocket Rod

Have you ever met az?
hmmmm

sock puppet?

Post 112

Noggin the Nog

<>

Yes. Have you?

Or are you just making totally unfounded assumptions based on your inability to understand what it is about your postings that is causing a problem? Which is how it looks to me.

Noggin

sock puppet?

Post 113

Rocket Rod

And btw have you ever met me? Do you know who I am? Take everyone at face value?
Stupid if you do!

sock puppet?

Post 114

Rocket Rod

So who yikesed #109

sock puppet?

Post 115

I am Donald Sutherland

Well things have been busy while I have been asleep. The comments aimed at me have been well answered by Noggin, Blicky and Hoo so I will not go over old ground except to endorse Noggin's comment about paranoia. It is a terrible illness when it gets a grip of you.

It is reckoned that Adolf Hitler's main failing was paranoia only this time his target was the Jews and look what that led to.

As for meeting Azahar, No, I have never had what would certainly be an undoubted pleasure. Most people have a Personal Space on here. Reading it and looking at some of the conversations people have been involved in gives you some idea of the person behind the words. It would be a good idea Rocket Red to do that occasionally before you start jumping to conclusions about people.

Donald

sock puppet?

Post 116

Rocket Rod

WOO-HOO first yikes in 5 years on this site,

sock puppet?

Post 117

azahar

<>

Okay. smiley - smiley

A bit of googling came up with this definition:

<>

Anyhow, sorry to ruin your fantasy, RR, but no, I'm not Muslim nor do I belong to any religious group.

I'm also curious to know who yikes'd your posting, the one where you called me a nazi sympathizer. smiley - biggrin You're really clutching at straws, aren't you? First I'm a lying 'closet' Muslim and next a neo nazi. What next, I wonder . . .

az

sock puppet?

Post 118

Rocket Rod

Well then az you are just plain stupid!!
go ahead and yikes this

sock puppet?

Post 119

I am Donald Sutherland

I have alway been a great believer, that when involved in a heated discussion, when one party resorts to personal insults to further their argument, then they have lost it. They have nothing else sensible to say. It just shows the lack of good argument by the person doing the insulting.

Personal insults do not further any argument, except in favour of the person insulted.

Donald

sock puppet?

Post 120

Rocket Rod

Just using that same big broad brush that you prefer, except I don't need to hide. GSS did some good starting this thread, it's sort of like a bug catcher, the moonbats come out.
very revealing

Key: Complain about this post