A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Old children's t.v shows

Post 1

Researcher XXX

Does anyone remember Mask? What a Classic!
Also there was another amazing show (cartoon) where there were three guys one wore yellow, one green & one blue. There suits had lots of places for attachments depending on what they were about to do.
They could attach jet-paks if they were about to fly, scuba gear if they about to swim under water, etc.
Does anyone remember this fantastic show? You could buy the toys as well, I used to have the blue one.
If anyone remembers what I'm going on about, do you remember the name?

Am I sad? No definently not. smiley - bigeyes

Old children's t.v shows

Post 2

G

Were they called Guardians or possibly Guardians of the Galaxy or something? If I'm thinking of the same cartoon, the equipment was attached to them by being 'beamed' onto their suits from their space station. And they went into some strange hyperspace realm where the equipment was attached to their suits, while they shouted 'POWER EXTREME-eme-eme' (it was quite an echo-ey hyperspace realm) for no very good reason. That all happened quite slowly, by which time you would have expected all the baddies to have scarpered.

If we're not talking about the same programme, then I'm going to be very embarassed about having dredged up that rubbish.smiley - bigeyes

Old children's t.v shows

Post 3

Adrian

I think the cartoon you're referring to was called The Centurions.

Old children's t.v shows

Post 4

Psycho Si

The Mask toys were great, can't remember which was my favorite though. I also seem to remember that there were books as well.

Old children's t.v shows

Post 5

Researcher XXX

That was it, the Centurians. Maybe now a decade of insomnia will cease. I can rest at last. Cheers! smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more