A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What do you want to know?

Post 21

Peregrin

What I've got on mine is a link to a page with one of those pointless lists of facts about me (e.g. name, age, favourite food, last time I blew something up, favourite flavour of paper, etc.) which theoretically describes me well.
I think you should write something completely random and put it on your page. I used to do that until I thought of objective things to write. Pouring out random thoughts from your mind tells us a lot more about you than a structured and artificial page. Take a look at Zach's Mind - he updates his page regularly with his ramblings, and they are some of the best ramblings to be found on H2G2.
Oh PANTS I've just burnt my rice. Stupid addictive H2G2. Grr.

Post 22

iodine

Well when you do learn HTML and decide to put some sort of content on your page (if you decide to do that), make sure you check the page in BOTH netscape and internet explorer (or whatever browsers are mainstream at the time, though i doubt that will change). Had a nice eye staring at you on my page (and blnking too) but once i say what it looked like in netscape i got rid of it that moment.

Post 23

Rat

Or you could do what I do-rant on and on about nothing and call it a masterpiece.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more