A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What 's your favourite Eastender character?

Post 21

Geggs

Roly. Has to be Roly.

Geggs

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I don't watch it, haven't seen a single episode now since last Christmas; I am forced* to watch it when at my parents smiley - groan fav character has to be the 'Butcher' guy, who was married to that woman smiley - erm Pat, I think? just because of his rediculus clicheed sayings.... Oh, and 'Ricky', as it gave us the saying 'Rickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' which some woman used to shout at him from various places smiley - erm 'Alright treacle' smiley - erm

Post 23

dasilva

All the dead ones - the ones that are really dead, which isn't that many smiley - erm

Post 24

Lady in a tree

I'm back to apologise (again) for my rant. Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion. I am sorry if it seemed as if I was throwing my toys out of the pram.

But...

nah - no but ... just smiley - sorry

smiley - cheerup

Post 25

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

I want my very own Nana Moon *off to the BBC shop*

Liam.

Post 26

AnyWayOnLine

Post 27

The Groob

The bloke who died in the first episode. Now that idea should have been built on. Instead 'bloke dies in first episode' it should have been 'square that dies in the first episode'.

I cannot stay in the same room when this programme is on. I cannot comprehend what anyone finds entertaining about it.

I tried to watch ten minutes the other day when Mrs Spinks was watching but found it to be predictable and full of irritating people (who alledgedly are 'characters') who seemed to think they could solve all their problems by escalating aggression.

Post 28

Mauritania

We want more Ian Beale!

Key: Complain about this post