A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Heat wave shorts

Post 81

a visitor to planet earth

Weather hot, wearing shorts. 28June 2008 Essex England.

Heat wave shorts

Post 82

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I've been wearing shorts here too the last few weeks; Indoors that is, as its semeed to be a bit humid indoors sometimes, even if the sun isn't exactly blazing away outside... But at least ther ehas been a bit mor esun the last week or so smiley - magic

Heat wave shorts

Post 83

Wearing shorts today very hot.

Heat wave shorts

Post 84

I change into shorts most evenings when I get home from work , its much cooler and relaxing

Heat wave shorts

Post 85

Even though the weather certainly isn't great this year, I've been wearing shorts most of the time now for a month or two; When in the house at least, just pottering about... Plus I went mad a while ago and replaced the err nearly 18 year old pair of shorts I'd had since I was 14 years-old; and these new pair are ... I guess like cut down combat trousers, and having the many pockets is handy when doing things in the house, just to carry screwdrivers box knifes, bits of tools and screws and of course cigarettes and such like round in smiley - doh I don't tend to wear shorts when I'm outside so much now... Of coruse, we've not had that* many days this year which would have been suitable for outside short-wearing smiley - weirdsmiley - wah

Heat wave shorts

Post 86

Wearing shorts, weather has been hot all week.

Heat wave shorts

Post 87

Been wearing shorts for a couple of weeks now. I change into them as soon as I get home from work.

Heat wave shorts

Post 88

Yeh... been wearing shorts here too since this heat came along... just stick jeans on when I'm having to go out somewhere... smiley - puff

Heat wave shorts

Post 89

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Shorts out of work, linen trousers at work. Still got that crap dress code smiley - cross.

smiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post