A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

I can't help but laugh when...

Post 1

Spankmunki: The Answer is Lemons. Next break in the current workload due mid-December.

...[insert thing that makes you laugh here]

For me: When someone farts. Perhaps it was boarding school, perhaps other people laugh uncontrollably too but hide it better, perhaps I'm just weird. But it's hilarious. The louder and more inopportune the better.

Post 2

Mu Beta

Definitely boarding school.

I can't help but laugh when I see Kirsty Wark on Newsnight. Just because several years of Dead Ringers have encouraged me to want her to quote pop lyrics.

B

Post 3

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Absurdities. I find them everywhere. smiley - rofl

Post 4

swl

....people get hurt in accidents.

I'm not being callous, I think it's a nervous reaction. It doesn't go down well at the time though smiley - erm

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I've very rarely ceased to fail to find farts amusing.
Anyone else ever played Fart-Tennis? Great fun that.

Post 6

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Me and hubby often try and try an score more points than each other after having eaten fart inducing food smiley - evilgrin

It also never fails to raise a smile when my son (aged 3) says, usually on long cat journneys, "It's only me trying to fart" smiley - rofl

Post 7

Me and hubby often try and try an score more points than each other after having eaten fart inducing food smiley - evilgrin

It also never fails to raise a smile when my son (aged 3) says, usually on long cat journneys, "It's only me trying to fart" smiley - rofl

Also quite pleased that someone else is going to be going be voting for in Eurovision - yes that does mean you Azathoth! smiley - bigeyes

Post 8

Also quite pleased that someone else is going to be going be voting for Lordi in Eurovision - yes that does mean you Azathoth! smiley - bigeyes

Post 9

smiley - blush damned servers! smiley - steam

Post 10

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

My sister and B-I-L do that and then wonder why their children cannot function within normal society!

smiley - musicalnote

Post 11

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Farts... like burps... are hillaryarse smiley - rofl My Father excelss in both..... to much amusment.... smiley - whistle of whoever he then blames it on smiley - rofl

Post 12

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

'He who dealt them. rarely smelt them'

smiley - musicalnote

Post 13

Mrs Bojangles

...in situations where laughing is really not the done thing. Which then makes it worse, and I become almost hysterical trying not to laugh, and then usually have to leave.smiley - erm

Post 14

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I'm also pleased to see it magwitch. I think it's safe to say that this cam over-the-top hardrock is and deserves to be the most sucessful Fin entry in eurovision history.
And I can't help but laugh when I watch Eurovision, or Lordi's video.,biggrin>

Post 15

Mu Beta

I still want to know why you're going on long journeys by cat.

B

Post 16

Icy North

catamaran, presumably.

Thread Moved

Post 17

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Ask the h2g2 Community' to 'Miscellaneous Chat'.

Thread Moved

Post 18

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Must be fun to go about riding a saddled-up pride of ligers.

Thread Moved

Post 19

A Super Furry Animal

That would be hilarious, if I knew what a liger was...smiley - erm

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Thread Moved

Post 20

Mu Beta

Type of gun, isn't it?

B

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more