A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Why?

Post 1

Kiz

No, this is not what you might think. I just would like to know why Jolt Cola (a drink produced by Wet Planet Beverages) is not carried by the more mainstream stores. Any ideas?

Why?

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - whistlesmiley - musicalnote Why does my heart keep on beatingsmiley - musicalnote

When I've been dead for 75 years

Why?

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Do pilots say Roger and out.

If no one is called Roger.

Why?

Post 4

If a river has two banks.
do we have to open joint accounts ??

Why?

Post 5

why is it, that I have never seen a hot cross bun angry ??

why, if a mug takes drugs,do others put coffee in it

these and millions more, can only be answered in the realms of instant stupidity

Why?

Post 6

why do mountains have ears
but don't have eyes or a mouth

why do we climb a stair
when the man is a dancer

white coats coming out againsmiley - runsmiley - run

Why?

Post 7

Why, understanding an half and a whole.
Yet you can't fall down an half

Why is the queen dry.
When she reigns

Why?

Post 8

why do we have to say "left it at home"
can't we say "right it at home"

why do they say "the sun rises in the East
If you turn 180%, it rises in the West

why are they attaching electrodes to my head

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more