A Conversation for Ask h2g2

If I were A Goddess

Post 81

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Have they gone?No wonder the Gods fell into disrepute.More Godlike omnipetence is required in my not so humble opinion.

Now rewards for a good life.You get to be a minor god if you prove yourself worthy by making a major contribution to the quality of life for your fellow human beings(and animals).No heroics though,it has to be a good sustained effort all through your life.Those who just make a lot of money and then leave it to charity when they die need not apply.
Rewards for a bad life.I believe in reincarnation.So if you were awful in life(uncaring,neglectful,cruel,violent,crook,killer,rapist and the usual endless list)you get to start again down at the lower order of creatures.No death bed repentances either.IF you have repented early in your life then you will be reincarnated further up the food chain.Do it early enough and maybe you get to be a monkey sooner than you think.
This Goddess is tired now so she will go and do Goddessly things.

If I were A Goddess

Post 82

NexusSeven

*regrets destroying his acolytes* Oh well - occupational hazard of being a God of Destruction, I suppose. smiley - winkeye A bit like David Warner in Time Bandits. smiley - biggrin

Right, so, is it Round 2 yet? I'm really going to reduce some things to ash and rubble in this round! smiley - biggrin

If I were A Goddess

Post 83

a girl called Ben

The battle recommences here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F19585?thread=108512 see you there guys a Goddess called Ben

If I were A Goddess

Post 84

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

*After a great clatter of chariot wheels, and armour and beating of wings and drums - the "Gods" stampede off to the "Battleground" - there is an eerie silence, a warm gentle wind and the soft humming of 'noBody' who remains seated quietly on the grassy knoll minding their own business as promised. An angel appears and takes note of the name, 'noBody' and wonders, "Could this be one of 'the quiet ones'"?*

If I were A Goddess

Post 85

Apollo

Hehe...Seth the Destroyer has fallen to the Goddess! But what does Apollo have up his sleave now?? Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F19585?thread=108512 and follow the Battle of the Gods!! --Apollo

If I were A Goddess

Post 86

stupidgirl,notanace,possiblyathree (Keeper of thingummies, wotsits and oojamerflips)

...a soft low humming is heard...it grows steadily louder, until the sweet sound of Angel song is all that can be heard...all six senses are overcome with rapture as a figure appears from the cloudy sky, blurred and almost imperceptable at first, growing steadily clearer..the figure speaks...
HI HONEY. I'M HOME.

Key: Complain about this post