A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What do you men look for in a woman then?

Post 1

Mrs V

Go on, we've been talking about you!

Post 2

Zorpheus - I'm so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

a great sense of humor,
someone who can carry on a conversation,
someone who can enjoy silence,
good looks, nice body,
the ability to drink tequilla and beer,
a girl who dosen't mind the door opened for her,
and basicly a girl who can be your best friend one minute and you lover the next.

Post 3

Mrs V

Nice bodies don't have to be thin do they?
I always though the fact that I drink real ale and play pool had something to do with my popularity and now I know!!
Hxx

Post 4

Is mise Duncan

Endless patience, in my case. smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Potholer

Regarding thin, I'd draw a distinction between *slim & healthy*, which is *one* kind of potentially attractive build, and *skinny*, which is often quite offputting.

I'm sure apparent health has a deal to do with it, and both extremes of build can be equally ofputting.

Equally, from a practical point of view, I wouldn't really want to go for a roll in the hay with anyone liable to either snap in two, or crush me.

Post 6

NexusSeven

I'm most happy in the company of ladies who are outgoing, vivacious and self-confident. Struggling to get a response, let alone a conversation, out of a 'shrinking violet' is often off-puttingly laborious.

Post 7

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Hmmm. Sense of humour, definitely. Good taste in music, and a willingness to have fun. Physically, big eyes, cute ears and a body that doesn't look like it would snap if you so much as looked at it the wrong way... smiley - winkeye

Post 8

...And nice teeth.

Post 9

Mrs V

I should hope I fufil all those requirments then. Nice to see all you clean upstanding wonderful young men have yet to mention the B word. Or the double d word!!

Post 10

I'm not even sure I know what those words are. smiley - smiley

Post 11

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

I like someone who likes me for what I am, laughs at what I laugh at, doesn't have more than one sneaky mood swing a month.

Asking to much???

Can enjoy a car ride as a passenger with gripping the seat and dose not think you are in a mood with them just cos you haven't spoke to them for more than five minutes...

I could go on, but I'll bore you witlesssmiley - winkeye

smiley - cool

Post 12

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

A good sense of humor.
A sharp mind.
An adventurous spirit.
A selfless nature.
A cute butt.

Not necessarily in that order.

On the b-word, a friend and I came to an interesting conclusion. We both agreed that breasts were unimportant to us in our younger days, but that, as we've gotten older, they've become more important. When I was younger, they were just a nice bonus. Nowadays, I've found myself setting a certain standard on them, but it's still very low on the priority list.

Post 13

dasilva

Did somebody say sense of humour yet? smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

well there is not paticuler thing that makes me say she is great it is everything about her personlity. I do mean personality ok so I can look at someone and sayt she looks gorgious but it does not make me atracted to her if she then turns out to be compleatly nasty. does that make any sence to anyone??

Post 15

Zorpheus - I'm so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

completely.

I have dated some very georgous women that were very mean, nasty, snobbish, and pompus.
Just because they look good on the outside dosen't mean they are very good on the inside.

Like the old addage "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Post 16

dasilva

Might be slightly tatty on the outside, the occassional dog-eared page from the odd careless previous reader, so long as the content stirs the sole *sighs* smiley - smiley

Post 17

Mrs V

You guys are all so lovely, I want email addresses to pass on to all my single friends!! As I have a 36H bra size sometime I feel that I do get pulled just because of my breasts, which personally I think are too big and most unatrractive. Which is why I noticed none of you had mentioned them yet!!
Hxx

Post 18

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

That wasn't the "B" word I was thinking of!! Oop's!!

smiley - cool

Post 19

Is mise Duncan

A bit of honesty:
Men are looking for a woman that their mates don't take the p**s out of them for going out with / dating.
This is because it takes at least 3 men working in close cooperation to actually form an opinion about anything that isn't sports or vehicle related.
smiley - laugh

Post 20

Abi

you know... suddenly a light dawns.

I understand now....

GITS!

Key: Complain about this post