I Want To Join

Post 401

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

You'll have to ask Scandrea

I Want To Join

Post 402

Scandrea

Oh... erm... I'm in charge?

Well, the thing is, RL just hit me like a ton of bricks- I probably won't be able to post more than once a day until Monday. Sorry.

I Want To Join

Post 403

Kali_Ambrosia

Translator/interpretor can read and speak ancient. (died in plauge. she chose to return. They can do that.)

Thank you Kat. Which treads would be the best ones to look at to give me a general idea?

I Want To Join

Post 404

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

If you want to go to med bay and let Kat give you a medical, and I'm damn sure there are no returned Ancients on Earth, Atlantis maybe but not Earth, or are you Orii

I Want To Join

Post 405

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Kali we do need a Daniel Jackson type in Sg-1 and you can have the Ancient Gene if you want but we do try and keep this as close to the TV show as possible and I've seen 7 of the 9 series and I'm sure there was only one time an ancient chose to take human form and it was because he broke the rules, same with the way Daniel was returned

I Want To Join

Post 406

Kat - From H2G2

Have a look at the general ones on this page. You can flick through the most recent LEDs of the Medical Bay certainly, and The Gate Room. Perhaps take a look at thread on The Other Side Of The Gate too. They are all active places and will give you an idea of plot development, character development as well as big guns and planes smiley - ok

I Want To Join

Post 407

Lash LeRue

*hides behind the sofa*

CCcccc... character develll..opment!!!!

I Want To Join

Post 408

Kat - From H2G2

I am the QUEEN of character development around here! You just be careful, it might be catching smiley - winkeye

I Want To Join

Post 409

Kali_Ambrosia

I can be a Daniel Jackson. I've only seen thru season 8. I don't get it on tv.

I Want To Join

Post 410

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Yep you can be our Daniel Jackson, I'd say get a medical done first but all are medics have disappeared, so grab yourself a bunk, make yourself an office and introduce yourself to me. Youll find only Scandrea has seen season 9 so far, I saw episode 3 tonight so no worries there, I must say Cameron Mitchell is smiley - drool

I Want To Join

Post 411

ultrapete

its good to see somone from farscape is getting work.
i missed the first episode of series 9 but seen the other two. the new baddies look pretty nasty.

I Want To Join

Post 412

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Oh yes, the Orii who worship evil Ancients, Fanatics who believe that there god is the only god to be worshipped and all those who don't follow their way should die

Sounds familier doesn't it

I wonder if they show Stargate SG-1 in Bagdad

I Want To Join

Post 413

ultrapete

Yes its called 'imperiel capitalist american pigs in space: SG-1'

not quite as catchy.

I Want To Join

Post 414

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh

I wonder if they get the connection to the Orii

I Want To Join

Post 415

Lash LeRue

*Looks completly lost*

Sooooo what about those ... a ... spaceships... and what not?

I Want To Join

Post 416

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ok Orii are evil ancients who want to convert the galaxy to worship them, the Daedelus is the Prometheus' sister ship, capiable of interstellar travel, it can run supplies to Atlantis

I Want To Join

Post 417

Lash LeRue

yes... Atlantis...

I Want To Join

Post 418

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Take a look at this http://www.gateworld.net/index.shtml it will explain everything about SG-1, Atlantis, the Orii, the Prometheus and the Daedelus

I Want To Join

Post 419

U187657

Can I be the leader of a newly discovered civilization that opens friendly relations with SGC?

It's the Peoples Democratic Republic of Birmingham - and we live here: http://www.peoplesdemocraticrepublicofbirmingham.co.uk/

I Want To Join

Post 420

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Sorry, this follows the TV show, if you want to be an alien you have to be one of the recognised ones, Asgard, Jaffa, Goa'uld, Nox, et al, sorry

Key: Complain about this post