This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Hullo dear Prof

Post 1

cactuscafe

Hullo dear Prof! Thanks for your lovely message yesterday on the Lulu thread!

And seasons greetings to you also, dear fellow!

Let me send you several reindeer smiley - reindeersmiley - reindeersmiley - reindeer which aren't really reindeer, they are pictures. If they were real reindeer galloping about in my laptop, things would be crowded behind my screen.

How are you these days, dear Prof?

cc smiley - kiss

Hullo dear Prof

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - sadfaceAfter a bad year (health-wise) from just before last Christmas. I've SEEN this one smiley - laughsmiley - laugh
I'm likened to a game of cricket smiley - winkeye68 (yrs) and not out, but have had a few googlies bowled during in the inningssmiley - laugh

It's MY pleasure to know you sweetheartsmiley - hugand I wish you health,wealth and much happiness for the coming new year and the many to follow smiley - smooch(inc' your family of course)

Hullo dear Prof

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

F1712450?thread=8319094&skip=0&show=20

Post 15 smiley - smiley is only the start of the yearsmiley - laugh

Hullo dear Prof

Post 4

cactuscafe

Hullo dear Prof

Sorry you had a bad year last year, health wise.

You're a fine game of cricket, my friend. 68 yrs and not out indeed. Good to see you still on the pitch.

I'm amazed when I watch cricket on TV these days. I remember when it was a gentle game on a village green. Now it seems the bowling has got faster, and one needs to wear a suit of armour. smiley - rofl

Take care Prof smiley - kiss

cc

Hullo dear Prof

Post 5

smiley - smileyIn Yorkshire we have a saying, the only way to keep a Yorkshireman down, is to plant 'im 6ft undersmiley - laugh

life happens! But with my "type/sense" of humour smiley - smiley I'll make fun of it and have a laugh at the same time (with no disrespect of course to anyone)

If you can't laugh at yourself, then you DON'T have the right to laugh at anyone else

Hullo dear Prof

Post 6

smiley - hugSending the bestest of good wishes to you and your family sweetheartsmiley - hugMay the New Year (and beyond) bring you good health, wealth and happiness smiley - cuddle

Hullo dear Prof

Post 7

cactuscafe

And to you, dear Prof! May humour and laughter forever warm our hungry hearts.

smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - hug

Hullo dear Prof

Post 8

smiley - cuddle Thank you smiley - smiley

There's only one thing that will STOP my humour and to bring smiles smiley - winkeyeand that ain't happening for quite a while (smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinhe hopes)

Hullo dear Prof

Post 9

Just asking for an updatesmiley - smileyif you please..
As in, not "seeing" you much in hootoo of late.
How are you sweetheart ? I hope all is well with you, in all aspectssmiley - hug
and a belated Happy New Year to yousmiley - smooch

also to your familysmiley - smiley

Hullo dear Prof

Post 10

cactuscafe

Hullo dearest Prof! smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kiss

And New Year greetings to you also, Sir.

Thank you for your greetings and hullo!

I do pop into h2g2 to say hullo sometimes, but am lurking in my own world quite a lot these days. I am becoming increasingly internet shy when it comes to publishing work.

Having said that, I do go into my journal from time to time and lay down some fragments of inspiration. heheh. That's where I am happiest.

Nothing like talking rubbish, and printing out several fried egg smileys to make me smile. smiley - friedeggsmiley - friedeggsmiley - friedeggsmiley - friedegg

Lovely to talk to you Prof. smiley - kiss

Hullo dear Prof

Post 11

smiley - hugI thank you for your reply love and fully understandsmiley - smiley

"I am becoming increasingly internet shy"

But! I can honestly say sweetheartsmiley - smileyIF ? you wish to "talk/converse" etc (with me) off the internet, if you ask Dmitri, he has my email address via "The Post" and I'll ask him to pass it on to you if you wish smiley - oksmiley - smiley

Hullo dear Prof

Post 12

smiley - smileyI've cleared it with Dmitri and he'll pass it on to you if you if you wish it so smiley - hugsmiley - hug

Hullo dear Prof

Post 13

I don't "speak" to you often as such, but I sincerely hope that you and your family are keeping safe and wellsmiley - hug Please take all and every precautions to remain so smiley - ok

Hullo dear Prof

Post 14

cactuscafe

Hullo dearest Prof! Thank you so much for getting in touch, sorry, I never got back to your previous posting! I was coming and going a bit around that time! I seem to be back at the moment though! h2g2 always lures me back somehow with its magic. smiley - magic

Kisses to you! If my life takes me elsewhere again, I'll contact you via email.

And I hope that you and your friends and family are also keeping safe and well. Bless you dear Prof.

Hullo dear Prof

Post 15

smiley - smoochsmiley - hugNO apologies EVER needed sweetheart ok!
Life (and related issues) ALWAYS comes firstsmiley - smiley

Many of my friends here in hootoo I've NOT met yet, but nevertheless! They are STILL my friends and have the same status as anyone of my friends anywhere smiley - smiley

The olde saying - Friends Are!

Hullo dear Prof

Post 16

smiley - winkeyeBeing a tad nosey as such and also in concern of a friend, are you and family all ok ? with the ongoing "lockdown" syndrome etc smiley - hug

Hullo dear Prof

Post 17

cactuscafe

Hullo Prof!

We're doing fine, in fact, in lockdown. Obviously, we've had panics and sorrow and fear like everyone else, but are adapting more and more as the weeks go by. I think we'll not want to give up some of the ways of our new life, things are slower and simpler and creative because of that.

Hows about you?

Dear Prof. smiley - kiss

Hullo dear Prof

Post 18

To be honest lovesmiley - smileynothing is different for me, I'm on my own and still only go out when I need something (shopping etc) so self isolation is meaningless to mesmiley - biggrin
I take precautions when out of course - a facemask/gloves of sortssmiley - smiley

But! smiley - evilgrin As I say to anyone - I've got the perfect answer to the 6ft social distancingsmiley - smiley I've STOPPED showering smiley - whistle as soon as I start smellingsmiley - winkeye"they'll" keep away smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

Hullo dear Prof

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more