This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Sportsman's

Post 1

bobstafford

Hello Prof

Have a look at this A62566176 and we shall write it its your site I think its time we made a society out of this.
What do you think

smiley - smiley

Sportsman's

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

excellent Bob, err "member" at top spelt wrongsmiley - winkeyeand MS is also a co-founder, as he opened it firstsmiley - biggrinto me.

but thanks! it's brilliant

Sportsman's

Post 3

Taff Agent of kaos

ya forgot Pitt an Gramp byriani??????

smiley - bat

Sportsman's

Post 4

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

Only Taff is allowed to spell me with double t. Everybody else knows me as uisge taster horizontal.

Sportsman's

Post 5

bobstafford

Look you lot this is a rough format it will be fine tuned later... Tattsmiley - smiley

Sportsman's

Post 6

bobstafford

ya forgot Pitt an Gramp byriani??????

No I avent give em a jobsmiley - tongueout

Sportsman's

Post 7

"Rough format" ya, that´s us.

Sportsman's

Post 8

Taff Agent of kaos

smiley - stout

evening all

i need 5 mins

hhhoooooooooooowwwwwwwww

smiley - empty

next

smiley - stout

now to bussiness

smiley - bat

Sportsman's

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

free pour - head under optic and snooker cue pressing on flow leversmiley - biggrin

evening all

Sportsman's

Post 10

Taff Agent of kaos

hi prof

hope you dont mind

bob said summat last night and from that grew the banner and now bob has run with it and you have seen the results

smiley - bat

Sportsman's

Post 11

Taff, I feel honoured matesmiley - smileypure and simple

Sportsman's

Post 12

Taff Agent of kaos

smiley - sorry

i'm in the wrong thread

i thought this was the pub

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

smiley - bat

Sportsman's

Post 13

because of the banner Taff(new members maybe), I think this will become the main bar and the other I reckon will sort of fade away

Sportsman's bar - the professional drinkers establishment

Post 14

subject title oksmiley - smiley

Post 15

everythings the same, except these drinks are chilled a bit moresmiley - smiley

Post 16

Don´t chill mine. I´ll be mockposh and have a snifter of brandy.

Post 17

Bob, cheers for the amendment my friendsmiley - oksmiley - smiley

Post 18

bobstafford

Now that is as far as i am going to go Its up to you lot to suggest what extra content you want.

This site is not mine its for everyone...smiley - cheers

Post 19

bobstafford

smiley - cheers Prof

Post 20

my thanks for it all Bobsmiley - smileyI'm honoured mate

Key: Complain about this post

Sportsman's

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more