This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

2009 - That my wishes are granted(for once)

Post 41

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I will smiley - smiley although I'll probably write a new journal when he's home smiley - smiley

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 42

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smiley

Post 43

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

A lovely New Year message Animal -Thanks

Many Happy New Years returns to all on the thread.
Nice to see so many familiar names.

GB -Good Luck to Harrison getting out quicklysmiley - love

Post 44

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeit's a never ending licence, doesn't run out at year end - its' eternalsmiley - cuddle's [lenty

Post 45

nuts! should besmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space "a plenty"

Post 46

van-smeiter

Sorry to be unfashionably late Prof. I couldn't agree with you more and I'm still honoured to be able to call you a friend. smiley - cheers an ace 2009 to you smiley - biggrinsmiley - bubbly

Post 47

no apology needed Vansmiley - smileytrue friendship lasts an eternity my friend

Post 48

Jabberwock

Although I'm so ridiculously late
Every best wish Prof, to you and your mates.
- Hope everything's fine
For you in 09.

Jabssmiley - oksmiley - magic

Post 49

late never applies when your passing good wishes to a friend Jabsmiley - smiley

Thoughts carry more weight than there are atoms in the universesmiley - ok

Post 50

The end of the year 2009 is nearing - SO! time to put a repeat onsmiley - winkeye

To ALL my friends on H2G2….

To the one’s I talk with on H2G2 regularly with. To the one’s I’ve met personally. To the one’s I’ve yet to meet (It will happen one day). To the one’s I’ve only had small conversations with. To the ones in the back ground: - Editors and Moderators, again not met yet. To the one’s whom I have email and other forms of contact with.

I wish to you most sincerely, that the year of 2010 brings you Health, Wealth and Happiness in abundance.

That in Health, all problems are small and easily dealt with and cured. Those that can’t be for obvious reasons, my wish is that any pains are minuscule and bearable without too much medication.

That in Wealth, May you are never be without warmth in your home, food on your table and a few coins of your denomination to keep the proverbial Wolves from your door, leaving ample for a decent standard of living.

That in Happiness, Well! I think that speaks for itself, as in all that happens around you and the events in your life contribute far more smiles than sadness, even though life’s events will continue, true friends far and near will always be at your side.

I regard friends and friendship as riches, I thank each and every one of my friends for contributing to my riches - which money can never buy or no other can ever own or take away from me!

Post 51

aka Bel - A87832164

I wish all that to you, too, Prof. smiley - smooch

Post 52

smiley - smoochyour welcome love, as always

Post 53

Gnomon - time to move on

A load of wolves came round to the door earlier, but I gave them some pennies and they went away happy.

Thanks, Prof. All the best to you for the coming year. I saw a lovely wooly hat which I nearly bought for you, because it said Animal on it in big letters, but I dithered, and when I went back to the shop, there were none left. Still, it's the thought that counts.smiley - tongueout

Post 54

smiley - smileycheers my friend, the wishes go to your family as well

all families smiley - smiley

Post 55

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

You can be a sentimental old bugger at times, can't you?smiley - laugh

All the best to you and yours, Prof! smiley - stiffdrink As they say, what goes around, comes around, so you can count on your friendship bringing plenty more! smiley - ok

Post 56

I'm not old, just decrepit smiley - erm

Post 57

Websailor

Yeah! A sentimental old b*gger with a heart of gold smiley - love

Thanks once again Prof, for the kind wishes. I hope you have a more settled year. 2009 has been a bit of a roller coaster for you.

smiley - hug

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 58

matodemi

Same to you my friend smiley - hug

Post 59

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

My best wishes for 2010 my good friend...for you and family in abundance!!!

smiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - hug

Post 60

cheers all

why move to other chat sites, nothing can beat hootoosmiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more