This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

So Who makes the rules then ?

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

1. I make the rules in this house OK!
1a. when no one else is around

2. She does not dictate to me!
2a. unless she’s in earshot

3. I am the master of the house
3a. after wife-2 kids-dog-rabbit-budgie and 2 goldfish

4. I will do what I want, when I want
4a. after I restart breathing first

5. I am NOT henpecked
5a. I let het think she’s the boss, keeps her quiet

6. She does not give me pocket money
6a. I’m just frugal

7. I command and she obeys
7a. ok! So it’s only in my dreams

8. I’m not a mouse, I’m a man
8a. at least mother says so

9. Don’t you ever dare talk to me like that?
9a. one day, I won’t in front of the mirror

10. Fancy a bit of -:-:- headache my ass
10a. good job I kept the camp bed in the garage

A possible 10 commandments and plausible answers, that I’m sure the ladies of H2G2 can add to and the MEN can refute, but how many will be the truth! and how many will be I wish ? on both sides

Post 2

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - laugh Good one

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyenot copies eithersmiley - laughall my own work - goes to top of class and falls off

Post 4

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - fishy rules by a smiley - sheep

smiley - whistle

Post 5

miz

LOL makes me so glad I'm not a bloke!!!

Post 6

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

That's nothing like real life.

Post 7

Hey, don't look at me like that...

Post 8

It isn't!

Post 9

I know it isn't!

The Missus told me so!

Post 10

Jabberwock

Looks to me that Mrs Prof not only dictated those rules, but wrote them down 'erself an' told him to publish 'em or else! Except he might be in deep doodoo over no.5. The woman IS the boss usually.

smiley - biggrin

Jabsmiley - smiley

Post 11

ex mrs didn't rule at allsmiley - smileyevery time I said "NO" (to anything)I got cold shoulder for at least 3 days -if it had 3p in her pocket, it had to be spent, even on something not needed.
and I didn't back down or off. It once took money out of the drawer where wage was put(never said anything)but allowed me to accuse the babysitter of pinching £10 - the evilsmiley - witch

Post 12

Jabberwock

Sneaky snake beats bossy bitch by cheating, eh? In the words of Marvin, 'sounds awful'.

Jab

Post 13

smiley - biggrinwhen "we" went to see the welfare officer, before the judge/divorce, as in chess, I was 3 moves in front of it and made her look a dolt smiley - smiley

I will play life by the rules of decency, but will use any means to achieve victory, if others don't play the samesmiley - winkeye

my kids were never! going to go with her -up bringing etcsmiley - smiley

good god! I'm serious - help!!!!

Post 14

Jabberwock

Woz joking - sorry to make you go serious Prof!

Jab smiley - smiley

Post 15

Jabberwock

Altho she does sound an evil b.

Post 16

smiley - winkeyeI do 30 seconds of serious now and again Jabsmiley - laughpractice, just in case it's needed

smiley - cheersmy friendsmiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

Post 17

Websailor

Prof,

Post 18

Websailor

Don't know where that one went! Try again

Prof,

You really must look at Smudger's Have a Laugh thread F107265?thread="dragon" class="smiley" src="http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_dragon.gif"/>

Post 19

smiley - run

Post 20

oh yus!smiley - laugh

more daft humoursmiley - winkeye
F1926355?thread=620782

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more