This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

What are senior citizens worth?

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Did you know that we old folk are worth a fortune? We have silver in our hair, gold in our teeth, stones in our kidneys, lead in our feet and gas in our stomachs.

I have become older since I last saw you and a few changes have come into my life. Frankly I have become a frivolous woman!!! I am seeing six gentlemen every day!

As soon as I wake up, WILL POWER helps me out of bed, then I go see JIMMY RIDDLE, then it’s time for breakfast with MR KELLOGG, followed by the refreshing company of MR TETLEY, or of my other friend who I only know by his initials PG.
Then comes someone I don’t like at all, ARTHUR ITIS, he is not welcome, but he insists on being here and what is more, he stays the rest of the day. Even then, he does not like to stay in one place, so he takes me from joint to joint.
After such a hectic day, I am glad to go to bed (and with JOHNNY WALKER too) WHAT A LIFE.
Oh yes, I am now flirting with AL ZHEIMER.
The vicar came to see me the other day and said that at my age I should be thinking of the hereafter, so I told him I did all the time. For no matter where I am, the bedroom, the kitchen, sitting room, or the garden, I ask myself, now what am I here after?

Well, I will close now and hope that WILL POWER is your constant companion too, but do make sure that his friend EMMA ROYD does not creep up on you from behind and watch out for the crafty GERRY ATRIC

(from me mam, with smiley - love)

Post 2

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - laugh Good one Prof

When I grow old I shall wear purple

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

tinted purplesmiley - illsmiley - laugh

Post 4

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

30 points

Post 5

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

wonders if some one needs purple pills...

Post 6

who me? smiley - sorry I saw the title and couldn't resist a little joke among friends. Apologies if I have hurt anyone.

Post 7

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Opticalillusion, is this your journal? no. so I reacted on our friend Animal.

Opticalillusion, you can not hurt me that easily. you are probably accross the NorthSea from me.

Post 8

Tabitca

my first reaction to the title was ...about 10p a poundsmiley - laugh
This is great prog..give your mam a smiley - hug from me.

Post 9

will do tab'ssmiley - smiley

Opti, no need to apologise to anyone flowersmiley - smileyeverything I do on hootoo,is for humour and to bring smiles.

all who contribute to my threads take the mickey(most of the timesmiley - winkeye)

what! me be serioussmiley - nahnahsmiley - laugh

Post 10

dare i say i heard someone say that as an elderly lady walked down the middle of a road.

Post 11

smiley - laughnow I know where.

Deathrace 2000 with david Carradine in it

Post 12

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072856/

Post 13

aka Bel - A87832164

That's really funny, Prof - I thought it was a question on 'Ask' smiley - rofl

Post 14

smiley - winkeyesmiley - whistle

Post 15

serenity

senior citizens are worth a lot.

i know they are a pain at times, but we have to listen to them while they are still around. they have the experiences that you cant always get to hear about in books. you can learn a lot.

i know we joke about them when they say...'in my day......'

but with the way the world is going now, they had it a lot better, despite everything. wars, poverty etc etc.

sorry prof. i know its a silly thread, but i had to say it smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

Post 16

helen,there's nothing to be sorry about love, I also agree with you.

value's,respect,manners, to name a few-all missing now

Post 17

serenity

i just didnt want to spoil a 'silly' thread with something too serious smiley - nahnah

Post 18

ha! ask me if I'm botheredsmiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Post 19

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

smiley - rofl I agree Animal... smiley - laugh
Only one I've not met yet is EMMA ROYD.... Don't want to either, heard she's a right pain in the backside... smiley - evilgrin

Post 20

swl

Today was my 40th birthday, so I'm officially closer to being an old dude than a kid now. smiley - sadface

Currently worth next to nothing, I'll be interested to see if I gain in value as I get older smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more