A Conversation for Towels

Evil and Cruel

Post 1

deackie

Roller towels have to be the worse invention. They are bl**dy useless and frankly cruel. What use is a towel trapped in a rolling device? I state, here and now, that it shall henceforth be my mission to free all imprisoned towels.

i would like to say

Post 2

Researcher 187644

i would like to state here and now that i am the biggest hhgg fan ever and if anyone would take me up on that it would be cool.iwould also like to say: hello fellow you hoopy froods.

i would like to say

Post 3

deackie

Hello to you too smiley - smiley Nice to meet you. I've just popped over to your personal space but I notice you've not written an introduction yet. If you write an intro (anything will do) I can write to you there. Once you've written an intro all sorts of people can visit you and leave you friendly messages too. Hope to talk to you soon

deackie smiley - smiley

re: i would like to say

Post 4

Master Kew

No Researcher 187644 (are you Rick by any chance?), I am the biggest hgg fan, and actually, that's not true, the person who introduced me to hgg is the biggest fan ever.

As proof of my own devotion, I do not act on it as a zealot, I do not speak of Froody or Hoopy very often, nor do I have a deep desire to place a fish in my ear.

I do, on the other hand, have a deep and profound respect for Douglas Adams, who created what is both the most desirable and terrifying multi-verse. And I would have counted it as one of my proudest moments if I could have just shared a table with him over a couple of pints (Yes, I would have actually drank a non-lemonade alcoholic beverage).

Now that's a FAN. the kind I would rather have, over any other type.

re: i would like to say

Post 5

Master Kew

No, i now see that you are not Rick. My Apologies.

i would like to say

Post 6

Researcher 201238

Now there's a frood who really knows where his/her towel is at.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more