A Conversation for Watch out for my posse!!!!

the posse

Post 1

msmonsy

we are the biggest the baddest the best of the best....we will never be beaten!!!! for we are MADMUNKS POSSE!!!!!
monsy smiley - fish

the posse

Post 2

MadMunk?¿

Yeah!!!!! So NO MESSING!!!!! smiley - bigeyes

the posse

Post 3

msmonsy

YEA!!!...what he said.....*pounds fists against chest like a gorilla ready for battle* smiley - smiley

the posse

Post 4

kat

im down with that *said in my best homie style*

the posse

Post 5

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Has anyone seen my horse?

the posse

Post 6

msmonsy

Frink... I think I saw him over by the dragon....They seem to be having an intense conversation on the value of tails smiley - smiley
monsy

the posse

Post 7

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Can I join the posse -being a celt and all

the posse

Post 8

msmonsy

you must apply in writing to the Great MadMunk normally but since he is away at the moment I will stand in for him.....
Tell me in 20 words or less what makes you feel that you are qualified to be part of the MadMunk Posse and I will inform you in writing as to whether or not you are approved smiley - smiley
the pagesitter smiley - fish

the posse

Post 9

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

oh hell
I am celtic by adoption. I ask the wonderful MadMunk for advice, he has my email address and we chat through yahoo pager. And I'm solid me.

but thats more than 20.
can i just beg?

the posse

Post 10

msmonsy

begging is good....let me see how well you beg smiley - winkeye
the pagesitter smiley - fish

the posse

Post 11

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

you are a hard woman
please please purlease (busting a gut and howling)

please please please

the posse

Post 12

msmonsy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!.......This letter is to inform you that you have passed the testing process and are now a member of MadMunks Posse....you will have to await his return to have your name added to the written list but other than that you are in like flint smiley - winkeye
remember to take your position in the posse seriously and never forget that there are those out there that would aim to destroy us in order to get to MadMunk so keep your eyes peeled at all times.......
The Pagesitter

the posse

Post 13

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Thank you.
Rest assured of my continued devotion to the posse - even in my absence from these shores

the posse

Post 14

msmonsy

here...you must now consume the ritualistic spiked fruit and wash it down with a touch of vodka......for your own pleasure here is one chocolate fishy smiley - fish
the pagesitter

the posse

Post 15

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

mmmm good.
i think you must go to my page to recieve my gift of an angelfish for the posse

the posse

Post 16

kat

I a confused about the definition of a posse, is it different in England then America? I always thought i was kind of like a gang, or the mob. Example, "me an my posse gunna bust up some noses." can we be a nonviolent posse who's only weapons are our cutting words?

the posse

Post 17

Pastey

They are indeed a posse, to whit a group.
They are infatuated with his near godliness and wish to worship him at each turn. But don't worry, they are non-violent.
smiley - fish

the posse

Post 18

kat

i should hope so, i am a member. smiley - winkeye

the posse

Post 19

MadMunk?¿

Hiya swiv, yes, i'm away right now, but i should be able to add you to the list.... smiley - smiley
Kat, yes a posse is a gang thingy over here to, and yes, our cyberspace weapons are based on our smart ass words, and our indecipherable knowledge.... or something.... smiley - winkeye
And yes, there are plenty out there who would wish to destroy me, i've just got a report from Saber (non-posse, ex-ginger haired bloke) that one of my 'friends' from school is about to/has already, post a particlulry abusive forum entry.....

the posse

Post 20

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Oops, I thought this was an old-west sort of thing. I had better go sell my horse back.

Key: Complain about this post