Watch out for my posse!!!!

2 Conversations

An here they are.

  • Shazz, Ever drunk, but always ready.
  • You Hungry? Then I'm sureMonsy will find something nice for you.
  • Captain of the baseball team,TV's Frink is the man!
  • There once was an enigmaniac, and he liked the animals.
  • Garibaldi will build you up anything.
  • Fenchurch Marston Mercury! She's the one with the Fish, man!
  • Fairly Strange (AKA NM), Will he ever learn? Go put something on....
  • RSBohn, with the hooge rocks that you can fire at any planet, at competetive rates!
  • Shaquan was evil, but we have brought him back, to the good side.
  • The Pink Panther and Løønytünes»», Mad, Just plain mad.
  • Researcher 50128 (and Proud of it)
  • 26199, yes, there is another genius on here.
  • Watch out! or Kat will give you a stern talking to...
  • Swiv, going away to Romania, Have a nice time!!!
  • You ever wanted to meet a dancing blue stone? well maybe Saffire will make your dream come true! Rock On, Dave Matthews....
  • Of man and Elk, With horns as well....
  • Spike
  • Wowbagger... off to look for some exciting locations for the K video....
  • Icarus is qualified. In somethig. Honest. He really is...
  • Geordiegal is not on h2g2 (Y not? I here you cry....), but since she asked so nicely, i couldn't leave here off....


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A135389

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more