A Conversation for The Pigeon Hive Mind (UG)

Seagulls do that too...

Post 1

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Anyone who has gone to Grandview Elementary can attest to this.

Usually Lunch is eaten inside. However, on infrequent and random occasions, it will be eaten outside for apparently no reason at all. Understand, there is ALWAYS at least one Seagull on the school grounds. But when Lunch is eaten outside-and ONLY when Lunch is eaten outside-the one Seagull has himself cloned in to ONE-THOUSAND, fully functional, separate Seagulls, within an eye-blink.

The first time a student notices this happening they are, understandably, amazed. The novelty soon wares-off however.

Oh well. smiley - boing

Seagulls do that too...

Post 2

snark king

Sorry this reply tooks so long. I've been having password problems.

basically, there has been a war between seagulls and pigeons for over a thousand years. Although pigeoons are able to reproduce at an alarming rate, seagulls can clone themsleves onto other creatures like Agent Smith in The Matrix. It sounds like a pigeon has also seen you eating and called his pigeon friends. The seagull has then cloned himself onto the pigeons that have appeared and stolen their food. I reccomend trapping the offending seagull in a glass bottle and throwing it into the sea. Do it now before it starts cloning itself onto you!

Seagulls do that too...

Post 3

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Impossible, I'm afraid. We're Landlocked. (Trust me, it makes sense later. smiley - winkeye)

Anyway, I support the Seagulls in this Holy War. smiley - evilgrin

smiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Pigeon Hive Mind (UG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more