A Conversation for 'Bergerac' - the TV Series

John Telfer

Post 1

Researcher 191562

Does anyone know what has happened to John Telfer? He was my favourite character in Bergerac and I'd love to know if he's done anything since.

Mail me at [email protected] if you have any info.

Thanks! smiley - smiley

John Telfer

Post 2

Researcher 239353

I saw John a few years ago but I can't even remember where now!. We were at school together and acted together then, notably in Dr Faustus in which John played Faustus and I played Mephistopheles. Watching re-runs of Bergerac lately made me wonder what had happened to him so I ooked him up on the web and this was just about the only reference I could find. Sorry I don't know any more than that. If you come across any more up to date info please let me know.

Regards,

Chris Keightley 239353
[email protected]

John Telfer

Post 3

marvell

I heard John on a Radio 4 programme called Word Of Mouth last night.He was Michael Rosen's guest and they were discussing the use of the word Darling in theatrical circles.It was mentioned in his introduction that he is currently the vicar in The Archers.He used to teach at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in the early 1980s and I think I have seen his name on their current website.

John Telfer

Post 4

Antonhu

Take a look here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0854347/

Lots of good stuff at the Internet Movie Database, including the possibility of searching for when two actors have worked together.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more