This is the Message Centre for Evil Army of H2G2

"Friendly" conversation by the Thingites!

Post 261

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

smiley - huh

Post 262

Commander Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord

Did i miss something?

Post 263

probably.

Post 264

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Helloooooo!

*smiley - dragon looks around and flies to another thread*

Post 265

guina

*hosts another party*

Post 266

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

MorninĀ“ smiley - blackcatsmiley - kisssmiley - tickle

*smiley - dragon takes a plate of and heads for the bar*

Thingites smell real bad

Post 267

guina

smiley - erm ....

Escada magnetism

Post 268

* smiley - blackcat is magnetically drawn to smiley - dragon due to her lovely scent*

Kitty! Kitty!

*gives smiley - blackcat a smiley - esuom*

Escada magnetism

Post 269

guina

i don't eat mice!! i'm a leopard!! EC eats mice cause he's a cat but i don't!!!smiley - biggrin

Escada magnetism

Post 270

Well

have a smiley - pony then smiley - biggrin

smiley - dragon

Escada magnetism

Post 271

guina

*eats smiley - pony*

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 272

MysteriousOneWoS/Darth Horrifus - Thingite Well of Souls and member of the MotMV, Chief of the ICUP and Founder of the Mint

This is what happened about the whole thread thing.

One of the Evil Army said: "You're on our turf now."
So I replaced the turf with Thingite turf, so they were on our turf.
I then offered to sell the turf back to them.
The turf was bought.

This thread, is, therefore, in the same state as it was at the start.

*Garendar flies over and blasts holes in the turf*

And about the whole EvilMinions thing, I just call them EvilMinions because I haven't got a new name for them, and I'm afraid we have here EXACT copies of the IGMPD, except for the fact that they come with continuity discombobulation shields without need of EC, so really they aren't what you think. The EvilMinions on Thing's side are really ThingMinions. I'll ask for suggestions for names for the Thingite IGMPDs at N3.

Note that this is explaining in greater detail to get rid of your misunderstandings.

*an Imperial shuttle heads off to N3, through the glories of hyperspace*

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 273

guina

*yells at garendar*

BTW, WE ARE HOLDING PEACE NEGOTIATIONS SOMEWHERE...

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 274

*acknowledges * MoWOS check here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F63252?thread=595491&latest=1

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 275

MysteriousOneWoS/Darth Horrifus - Thingite Well of Souls and member of the MotMV, Chief of the ICUP and Founder of the Mint

They're attacking people.

Well, may as well fire this superlaser blast, since I've charged it up already.

*a combined superlaser blast fires at a nearby planet, later identified to be the source of an alien scourge preparing to invade H2G2*

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 276

M1 when will you learn you can't copy the IGMPD for the simple reason of nonaffiliation with either the Zerg, the dragons, EvilClaw, or Supermoo. Without these connections the IGMPD would be a useless hunk of metal/meat in the sky.

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 277

You don't seem to understand this.

IT ISN'T AN EXACT COPY!!!! IT IS A USELESS HUNK OF METAL IN THE SKY THAT I'VE PUT TO USE BY RESTORING MACHINERY TO IT!!!!!!!!

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 278

Then its not the IGMPD and therefore you need to stop calling it that. It can't be the IGMPD without Zerg creep, the cholestoral gun, and the discontinuity shield. None of which you have access to. Make your own stuff up. Taint hard.

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 279

I have to keep on calling it that because I haven't found a new name for it. Suggestions?

Attack by the Thingites!

Post 280

hmmm... as long as it doesn't resemble the meat patty in any way...

maybe you should call it T.H.I.N.G.S.H.I.P. (Thingites Hover In Non-Generic Ship Heckling Interesting People).

Or you could play with the acronym a little. *shrugs* I'm not as good at acronyms as Supermoo. Or you can call it something simple like Lusankya (Super SD from SW).

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Evil Army of H2G2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more