This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I yam 8!

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

.... I almost forgot my Hootoo Burpday! smiley - yikes

There have been so many changes in here over the years, but this one has to be the greatest change we will ever go through!

In essence, nothing much appears to have changed.

We still have the same skins.

We can still use the same threads.

We still have our friends - Well some of us have lost one or two along the way smiley - cry

So,... What is different?

We supervise ourselves, though some still need to remember it's not the BBC Mods they are kicking out at! smiley - cross

We now control the Edited Guide, and the <./>FrontPage</.> has never looked better!

Some are trying hard to bring new things to the site.

Some are attempting to answer the numerous questions that have been asked.

So... May I ask what is so bloody hard in saying 'Thank You' to all those hard working researchers who bring you this site on a daily basic?

Could you for once say 'Thank You' to Robbie Stamp, the Zens, Witty Moniker, Lanzababy, Solnushka and many more... Not forgetting our smiley - hero Pastey for keeping the smiley - cogs moving!

Ooooh! That sounds like a bit of a rant, eh?

We have never had it so good... Well, the Prime Minister who said that didn't last long.. But Hootoo will still be here!

h2g2.com will continue to improve, if you just give it a chance, and stop pushing at the boundaries all the time smiley - rolleyes

*carefully gets down from her soapbox* - Mala that's a smiley we all need! smiley - biggrin

Cheers everyone. Here's to another year! smiley - divasmiley - bubbly *hic*

lil xx

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - ojsmiley - ojsmiley - ojsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - pggbsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - pggbsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - pggb

Let's get this PAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaartttaayyyy rolling! smiley - magic

I yam 8!

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

*trips over the abandoned soap box*smiley - spacesmiley - somersaultsmiley - spacesmiley - injured

Who left that bl**dy thing there. smiley - tongueout

Happy HooToo burpday dear. smiley - smoochsmiley - spacesmiley - bubbly

smiley - cat

I yam 8!

Post 3

Happy h2g2 bday, lil.

I yam 8!

Post 4

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Happy hootooversary!

It's been a wild year, but the last two months have been two of the best in the 9 1/2 years I've been around. And things will continue to get better, I know! smiley - smiley

One of the nicest things about working with many of the wonderful people who've done SO much this last year, has been getting to know a few more of them better. Taking on a role (and so much responsibility) has forced me to come out of my shell a little bit and not be afraid to talk to people, instead of always waiting to be spoken to first.

Here's to another great year, Lil. Many happy returns! smiley - bubbly

I yam 8!

Post 5

Mrs Zen

People do say thank you, lil, when they remember. Gratitude doesn't last forever.

And hiccy burpday! smiley - bubbly

Xxx

B

I yam 8!

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

honk honky honk happie burpday dear and many more of them please smiley - smileysmiley - smooch

I yam 8!

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Happy Hootoo Burpday Lil.smiley - cheerssmiley - crackersmiley - discosmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - discosmiley - chocsmiley - choc+smiley - cakesmiley - cake

Many thanks to you Lil and Robbie Stamp, the Zens, Witty Moniker, Lanzababy, Solnushka, Pasty and many others for their very tireless work in keeping H2G2 running smiley - cogssmiley - cogsso smoothly.smiley - cheerssmiley - applausesmiley - bubblysmiley - oksmiley - magicsmiley - cool

I yam 8!

Post 8

*giggles*

Thank you, everyone! smiley - biggrin

There are so many exciting things yet to come...

... We've just got to think what they are, yet smiley - boing

smiley - musicalnote

We're riding along smiley - dolphin on the crest of a wave... smiley - divasmiley - bubbly *hic*

I yam 8!

Post 9

ITIWBS

Many happy returns and thank you for being there!smiley - biggrin

I yam 8!

Post 10

Peanut

lil, happy birthday smiley - hug

leaves smiley - giftsmiley - gift mulled scrumpy and duck eggs

smiley - kiss

Peanut smiley - peacesign

I yam 8!

Post 11

Thorn

Happy burpday lil.
Iyambic pentameter?

I yam 8!

Post 12

Websailor

Happy Burpday Lil,

I have expressed my thanks and admiration on several occasions throughout the changeover and I don't recall complaining, so I will not take exception to the little rant smiley - biggrin

Just happy we are all here and the changes have not been too disturbing, so far!

Happy New Year everyone,

smiley - cheers Websailor smiley - dragon

I yam 8!

Post 13

Smudger879n

Quote...."*trips over the abandoned soap box*space somersault space injured

Who left that bl**dy thing there. tongueout

Can I have the wood, as I can recycle itsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

I yam 8!

Post 14

Jabberwock

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnoteCongratulations!
and Jubilations!smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

I yam 8!

Post 15

Icy North

Congratulations, Lil, you young 'un. Some of us are over 8 and a half. smiley - biggrin

Let's have another drink smiley - bubbly

Oh, and I share your thanks to all the whatzisnames who run the site: Wittynushka, Stampybaby, etc. I love you all smiley - drunk

I yam 8!

Post 16

*giggles*

smiley - divasmiley - bubbly *hic*

Izza gerrin there! smiley - drunk

I yam 8!

Post 17

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Cheers to lil!

TRiG.

I yam 8!

Post 18

TRiG!!! smiley - smooch

Just like old times, isn't it? smiley - divasmiley - bubbly *hic*

I yam 8!

Post 19

Khamsin

8 1/4years... how long after you joining did we meet?

Scary to think I have been on here longer than my oldest nephew has been alive... 8 years old in January smiley - yikes where have the years gone.

I yam 8!

Post 20

Baron Grim

**Looks at all these young 'uns**

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post