This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

What a Week that was!

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Thanks to some brilliant tinkering behind the scenes Pastey and his Techs, together with the Guru's have managed to do the impossible!

They've been working hard to get the site ready for *Us*. smiley - magic

We now have a brand new <./>FrontPage</.>. We've got our longer Name Tag back, with added punctuation. smiley - ok

The Guide Editors are pulling out all the stops to bring us new Guide Entries to read smiley - book

The ACE's are currently enjoying the knowledge that they are only ACEing those who wish to be here. It's so much easier! smiley - zen

The Community Editors had a bit of a rough time for a couple of days. But, hey! We all make mistakes and just as long as we learn from them, no harm was done. smiley - hug

Our thanks must also go out to the Moderators, who have been working alongside the Guru's in areas we never knew existed before! smiley - cdouble

Finally, we must Thank Robbie Stamp, Aly and Brian Larholm, the Zens and all the Committee dreamt of this day, when the BBC will be sending out their final round of emails to tell Researchers where we are! Yes, folks! All 70,000 of them! smiley - somersaultsmiley - biggrin

Standby for welcoming more of our old friends back!

lil x

What a Week that was!

Post 2

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

I love the new front page, the layout is just wonderful, so much easier to read and click about

The team have been just brilliant, I am in awe of them

What a Week that was!

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Yeah a big thumbs up for us!

*wonders what all the fuss is all about cus were all bloody brill*

RJR

What a Week that was!

Post 4

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

Indeed, congrats to them all!

smiley - applause

What a Week that was!

Post 5

Baron Grim

Also, thanks to the bugblatters for fixing the "My Convos" pop-up. smiley - cheers

What a Week that was!

Post 6

Ooh! Are you all intact again? smiley - biggrin

What a Week that was!

Post 7

Researcher 14993127

All that burning of the midnight oil by all the folks involved have paid dividends, they all deserve medals for their determination and tenacity in making it all work so well in such a short period of time.smiley - biggrin
Well done to all smiley - applausesmiley - spacesmiley - bubbly

smiley - cat

What a Week that was!

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I still ain't movedsmiley - tongueout

but most excellent work by the NEW powers that besmiley - smiley

What a Week that was!

Post 9

You are still in the virtual box, Prof smiley - winkeye

smiley - biggrin

What a Week that was!

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

itsmiley - laughstill says h2g2 in the top box and my brunel stuff ain't changedsmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeyethere's only 3 letters missing

What a Week that was!

Post 11

*adds .com to the top of the box*

Okay, you have the three letters now! smiley - whistle

What a Week that was!

Post 12

Hypatia

Thanks to one and all. It's great how well everything is working. smiley - biggrin

What a Week that was!

Post 13

We have some great teams, Hyp. They are working so well together, you wouldn't believe they are miles or countries apart! smiley - biggrin

What a Week that was!

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

Not to mention continents. smiley - biggrin

What a Week that was!

Post 15

Hypatia

However it's happening, it's fabulous! I sense a renewed excitement and optimism about the site in so many of us. I for one am very grateful to those of you making it all possible. smiley - applause

What a Week that was!

Post 16

All Researchers are doing their bit, Hyp. You too! smiley - applause

Well done! smiley - magic

What a Week that was!

Post 17

Hypatia

Me? smiley - blush My only contribution lately has been cheerleading. I'm happy to do that.

What a Week that was!

Post 18

You've also kept the spirits up online. Thank you! smiley - hug

What a Week that was!

Post 19

Hypatia

As have you! smiley - hug

What a Week that was!

Post 20

Researcher 14993127

Its remarable just how well things have gone, even Lil's button pressing hasn't resulted in anything breaking...

....yet smiley - whistlesmiley - spacesmiley - run

smiley - cat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more