This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

lil's recent stay in hospital....

Post 161

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

cheekysmiley - biggrin
U1046172

F1694533?thread=745775&latest=1

F43348?thread=5011863&latest=1

poets
F2606954?thread=5718865&skip=0&show=20
F1926355?thread=533382
F2606954?thread=3670348&skip=620&show=20

err! puns of sortssmiley - whistle
F1926355?thread=5120444

Post 162

AlsoRan80

Dear lil,

What have you been up to!.

Do hope you are feeling better.

Maybe it was that last meet you went to. !

with affection

Christiane
AlsoRan80

Post 163

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - wow

I've had an Abbi sighting!!

Never mind about me, girl.. It's so good to see you online!!

smiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - magic

Post 164

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Dear Christiane,

Don't say that! It's only the thought of the next meet in November that is keeping going! smiley - ok

They are such a wonderful bunch of friends, it's a shame you can't come up to join us. I suspect it will be too cold for you by then smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

lil xxx

Post 165

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Thanks lilsmiley - hug
Well I am here on h2 , so that is an improvement of sorts!
smiley - biggrin

*Prof thank you for he links!

Post 166

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

you are most welcome dear lady and a pleasure to "see" you on hootoo againsmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 167

zendevil

Abbi sighting!!!!smiley - biggrin At least one of us has the energy tp find & push buttons (but my typo rate is horrrendpous these days, excuse me.

I reckon it's alll a World Plot to selll garden pipes with little cameras attached meself. If they manage t o find gallstones from the end they are shoving it in me, i shalll be most surprised! And i am not hanging around waitng 3 weeks for results, there's an awful lot of breathing can be done to nasty people during that time

smiley - evilgrin

(I recommend Lil's visitors stay downwind if she adopts my "no w who did something nasty to me recently?"smiley - angel approach.)

Roge, you sweetie; got your card today, dearie me; very early indeedThank you, just the sort of cheer up i need.

Lil; do you have a sore bum? if so; get a dear fiend to make you a foam rubber ringsmiley - donut

*Postman arrives submerged by 9, 447 from all over the world.Another World Plot, they've got MISits onto it....

Abbi; i'd love to email but don't know if it's the "old" Number 2 addy or new K one (brain is disssolving along with everything else)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more