This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 181

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

off round to mates around 9.30am and then that's it while maybe Thursday morning, for townsmiley - winkeyeunless I think of owt't spend on tomorrowsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 182

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Then you keep yourself wrapped up warm.. smiley - hug

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 183

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'm toughsmiley - erm

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 184

Yeah?? smiley - erm

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 185

corse I yam!smiley - laugh

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 186

Okay then smiley - rolleyes

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 187

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

smiley - tongueout

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 188

i couldn't sleep last night, it was really weird..

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 189

the worst part of being asleep, is thinking "have I been asleep" then waking and saying sod it, then try to nod off againsmiley - laughsmiley - erm

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 190

i don't know, i think its remaining in a state of semi consciousness for three hours, not awake and yet not able to go to sleep again smiley - wah

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 191

ah! the I'll just have an extra 5 minssmiley - winkeyethat turns to about an hour syndromesmiley - laughsmiley - laughbeen there etcsmiley - winkeye

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 192

At least it was on a morning where I actually literally had nothing to do the entire morning. I start uni at 2pm today, end at 4

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 193

it's very awkward trying to work out time differentials, between you down there and mates in Americasmiley - laughI have a world time thingy site I go tosmiley - laughsmiley - laughbut still trying to get to gripssmiley - winkeyeI have to countsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 194

riaschose

errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm lost in me own worldsmiley - sadface

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 195

Ria! Where've you been?? smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Good to have you back, hunny smiley - smooch

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 196

I agreesmiley - smiley

talk about emigratingsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - winkeyewent missing more like

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 197

NZ is twelve hours ahead of England give or take

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 198

that's done it smiley - laughonly 11 digits to count onsmiley - winkeye

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 199

smiley - rofl melissa was supposed to come over last night but her work made her stay past midnight smiley - rolleyes

Wipe Out!!!!

Post 200

*is tired*

Key: Complain about this post

Wipe Out!!!!

More Conversations for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more