This is the Message Centre for SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

Your regularly scheduled progam will return as soon what you wanted to see is over...

Post 1

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

I'm leaving...and I wont return...until next weekend as I'm going on vacation tommarow and I won't be back until friday or saturday...although I suppose if I can find somebody with a connected computer I could probably overpower them and take their computer to deal with the intense withdrawal symptoms I will most induviably be experiancing...
smiley - laugh
SuperMoo...

Your regularly scheduled progam will return as soon what you wanted to see is over...

Post 2

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

smiley - laugh

Post 3

Anole

smiley - laugh

Post 4

Copy Lizard smiley - cross!

Post 5

guina

smiley - laugh

Post 6

Websailor

You will be missed my friend smiley - yikes for an awful moment there I thought you were going for good.

C U soon, Have a happy holiday.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 7

Nah Supermoo could never leave for good. I think. He can't leave the addicting allure of h2g2 and i'm not just saying it because it told me to. HAIL HOOTOO!

Post 8

xanthippi-the nut with the scythe

HAIL HOOTOO smiley - applause

wow i've been clapping a lot this week. what with the free shows they have on cruises every night and the setting things on fire in the dining room...

smiley - angelandsmiley - devilit's the one on the left ya gotta worry about...

Post 9

.... ... smiley - erm

Post 10

Anole

smiley - erm...ok

Post 11

Post something more meaty please...

Post 12

what do you mean more meaty? longer?
well i won't do it.
i don't have time.
i have other conversations to respond to
and i'm way behind since i was gone on my cruise for five days.

Post 13

*clicks the post button and liquified mystery meat heavily coated with gravy oozes out*
I couldn't leave Hootoo...me...?...addicted...?...muchly...

Post 14

Anole

I really think the nutwiththesythe is every where

Post 15

...and The Cow is even more places...well...I think I'm almost everywhere you are...it's just not as scary as you know that I'm on a lot...

Post 16

Anole

Yah you seem to be always on

Post 17

mwahahaha i have complete control
you cannot escape my influence
MWAHAHAHA

Post 18

Anole

Is that why you are stalking me

Post 19

i'm not stalking anyone *shifty eyes*

Post 20

Anole

Then why are you almost every where I am

Key: Complain about this post