A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

What pets do you have?

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

We have

2 dogs -
Jena (Yorkie cross), female, 11 years old
Rosie (Terrier cross) also known as the Terrible Terrier and the Devil Dog smiley - evilgrin, female, 9 Months old

2 cats -
Misty, female, 12 years old
Sophie, female, 12 years old

2 Guinea Pigs
Bubble, male, 6 months old
Squeak, male, 6 months old

My favourite is the smiley - dogsmiley - dog, then the guinea pigs, and lastly, the smiley - catsmiley - cat.

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

What pets do you have?

Post 2

MonkeyS- all revved up with no place to go

I'm sure the smiley - cat's will be thrilled to be in last place in your affections. Don't be surprised if you awake to find a nice 'present' on the pillow tomorrow morning!

I don't like cats, we have a small smiley - dog that I tolerate. I have a fish tank, sadly no fish as yet.

I am not an animal lover. Unless they are covered in bbq sauce, that is.

What pets do you have?

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I just play with other peoples pets... all the fun with none of the hastle... Was playing Sunday night with cats at a friends smiley - blackcatsmiley - cat and when I'm at my parents I play with their neurotic dog... They used to have a cat too but it died... They also had a ferrit for a while but it never did very well after its sister died, and one day it escaped... and the dog played with it smiley - snorksmiley - doh But the ferrit wasn't really their pet as it belonged to a friend smiley - huh
My Father also looks after a couple of pretty-much wild cats, although they are domesticated they now live outside since their owners left and moved away smiley - huh but they pay my FAther to look after the cats smiley - weirdsmiley - ufo

What pets do you have?

Post 4

<>

Ha ha! I now have visions of 2legs breaking into houses just so he can frolic with the animals!!

Would that make him very nearly a cat burglar?

What pets do you have?

Post 5

smiley - snork nearly, but not quite... I've been known to wonder into peoples front gardens in order to see their cats smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

What pets do you have?

Post 6

Not sure that defense would stand up in court!!

"Honestly, your honour, I was just looking at the puppies..."

"TAKE HIM DOWN!!"

smiley - biggrin

What pets do you have?

Post 7

"TAKE HIM DOWN!!"

"AND KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE LIVESTOCK!!"

What pets do you have?

Post 8

smiley - bigeyessmiley - angel I'm innocent! smiley - angelsmiley - snork
Anyhow... they were never able to prove anything about those aligations about the livestock... smiley - winkeyesmiley - angelsmiley - ponysmiley - handcuffssmiley - flyingpigsmiley - angel

What pets do you have?

Post 9

So, the fact you were wearing jodhpurs and carrying a bridle was purely circumstantial, was it?? I don't think so!! smiley - winkeye

My partner had to go and look after her sick mum at the weekend, so I was left in charge of the smiley - dog. I had to take it for a walk but I would only let it have a number one, so every time it looked like she was gearing up for a number two I'd give the lead a tug and stop her!!! I do hate people that let their dogs poo on the pavement and don't clean it up, but would rather not have to pick up after ours.

I imagine it would have looked rather cruel to anyone else, but when I told my partner she just gave me that 'look'.

Pets are hard work!!

What pets do you have?

Post 10

But I dress like that all the time! Honnest smiley - angel

Off now to the friends again so may get a chance to play with his cat again... smiley - blackcat

What pets do you have?

Post 11

I can just imagine Mrs Slocombe complaining about 2legs fixation with her pussy!

(Reference to that old tv show "Are You Being Served", for those under 40 or not au fait with crappy British tv shows. Or just those with more discerning taste)

What pets do you have?

Post 12

smiley - snork My life is gradually day by day turning more and more into some kind of ultra-kinked up version of a carry on film smiley - snorksmiley - bigeyes
I have a fixation for many things... smiley - angelsmiley - ponysmiley - flyingpigsmiley - handcuffs

What pets do you have?

Post 13

Now, now, 2legs, this is a family site so keep your ultra-kinks to yourself!!!

Carry on, mind that pussy!! smiley - biggrin

What pets do you have?

Post 14

Introudcing Ultra-kink!
The all new double chicken chilli beef and pork double fried battered cheese and steak burger! smiley - droolsmiley - burgersmiley - alienfrownsmiley - ermsmiley - angel

What pets do you have?

Post 15

The difference between sensual and kinky?

Sensual- you use a feather.

Kinky- you use the chicken!! smiley - biggrin

What pets do you have?

Post 16

smiley - applause or, indeed, wahtever else I can find in the fridge smiley - angelsmiley - ponysmiley - handcuffs

What pets do you have?

Post 17

and, I feel it now appropiate to once again plug my song with this link:
http://www.music.accessibilitytester.com/MetalPonyBlues.mp3

What pets do you have?

Post 18

Sorry, Emmily, it looks like we hijacked your posting.

I'd love to have a pig as a pet, they seem a lot more intelligent than your average dog. I don't like cats- partly because of allergies but mainly because they obviously don't need an owner, they are far too wrapped up in their own lives to need much pampering.

One of the guys at work has a dog- he reckons the dog is mental because he won't chase a stick. I think the dog must be extremely bright not to fetch something that the owner is going to throw away again!

What pets do you have?

Post 19

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

"I'm sure the smiley - cat's will be thrilled to be in last place in your affections. Don't be surprised if you awake to find a nice 'present' on the pillow tomorrow morning!"

smiley - rofl Yeah, right, I can just imagine the smiley - cat's losing sleep over that...not smiley - doh

Don't you think part of the reason I won't miss the smiley - cat's after their demise is the 'presents'...smiley - rolleyes they don't bring me whole dead smiley - mouse, oh no, they're either still alive, or with their guts spilling out, or just the bloody body or head. smiley - yuk

No worries about hijacking thread, it's amusing to read, and where ever there's 2legs smiley - handcuffs and kinkiness follow (imagining 2legs walking down the street with smiley - handcuffs and feathers floating along behind him)

You may have a point about cats not needing as much care as other pets MonkeyS, as well as feeding, the dogs need walking and grooming, the guinea pigs need their fruit & vegetable chopped up, and hutch
cleaned out, but the cats are just fed, that's it. They walk themselves and groom themselves, they just don't need me other than to feed them.

Our Rosie won't fetch sticks or balls either, but then she's a terrier, not a retriever smiley - winkeye she'll chase them, pick them up, run off with them, but bring them back, no chance. smiley - shrug

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

What pets do you have?

Post 20

<>

There is an image that I really didn't want burrowing into my brain!! Thanks for that!

I can't remember who's routine it was, but I recall a comedian telling a joke about the difference between a dog and a cat. Imagine putting up a bookshelf- the dog would be dutifully by his master, thinking "I've no idea what you're doing, but I love you anyway!". The cat would be sitting watching, sarcastically thinking "There's no way I'd put my books on that, stupid!"

I think that pretty much sums them up.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more