A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Blank Thread Game

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

OK! as we know, there are games,quizzes and may many other sorts of variations going on in the threads of hootoo, like "the last one to post" and the I.Q. ones etc. From serious threads with games to humorous ones.

Therefore I have to put a daft one in to the system (can't do serious)

So! this one is the "The Blank Thread Game" smiley - doh as "subject" abovesmiley - erm

and apart from this first written post (ie:- explaining the rule/s)not that there are any as such

BUT! the first one to "write" a post here loses (and no icons are allowed either) as if anything is printed, you'll lose ok!

(wonder how many posts it'll actually reachsmiley - erm)

The Blank Thread Game

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

The Blank Thread Game

Post 3

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

The Blank Thread Game

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

The Blank Thread Game

Post 5

Rod

The Blank Thread Game

Post 6

The Blank Thread Game

Post 7

Rod

The Blank Thread Game

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

The Blank Thread Game

Post 9

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

*wanders in and looks round curiously at everyone sitting round with no clothes on*

The Blank Thread Game

Post 10

Rod

Sorry, kea. smiley - tongueout
See post 7 - I inserted a carriage return, which printed...
(4 empty lines -the others have 3)

The Blank Thread Game

Post 11

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

*signals to the adjudicators*

>>
BUT! the first one to "write" a post here loses (and no icons are allowed either) as if anything is printed, you'll lose ok!
<<

Not sure if a carriage return counts as 'writing' or 'printing', Rod smiley - tongueout

But glad to see you have some kind of garment on smiley - winkeye

The Blank Thread Game

Post 12

Rod

Acknowledged, kea - but wriggling won't help. We don't need the adjudicator.

Whitespace it may be but take up space it does. Writing and/or printing it is.

So there.

Harrumph.

The Blank Thread Game

Post 13

Well, if you'd used < space> I might concede. Maybe we should split the prize? What is that, anyway? smiley - bigeyes

The Blank Thread Game

Post 14

Rod

Prize? prize? It's a forfeit!

Come to think of it ... You first.

The Blank Thread Game

Post 15

What? No king loser badge? smiley - cross

What about smiley - cake? smiley - drool

The Blank Thread Game

Post 16

Ok, as the Loser, I get to make the new rules. We can talk until post 42, and then we are back to the Blank Thread Game rules as posted in post 1.

The Blank Thread Game

Post 17

smiley - winkeye

The Blank Thread Game

Post 18

The Blank Thread Game

Post 19

Persephone - Creator of the best typos around!

The Blank Thread Game

Post 20

Rod

Key: Complain about this post

The Blank Thread Game

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more