A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

8th day of the week and new month?

Post 1

Einmoto - CoachAntony

Just imagine that the earth turns a little slower and we need a new day of the week and also a new name for a month: Any ideas?

Happyday & Lazyembersmiley - winkeye

Post 2

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I vote for

Lokday (a day for mischief and in keeping with the nordic theme)

and a new month?

Arachny. (pronounced ar-ak-nee) For the thirteenth (hidden and controversial) sun sign.

I would also like us to have another proper planet in the solar system, called Aster. I dont know why.

And a new colour: It'd be called Spaik.

Post 3

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Oh No!

The eight day is Octeday and the colour is octarine.

A new month should be named after the Proper Thirteenth Zodiac Sign, smiley - dragon like Dragonember

smiley - dragon

Post 4

Einmoto - CoachAntony

How would you describe: Spaik?

Ultra Voilet?

Post 5

Einmoto - CoachAntony

Apparently Pluto is no long is a planet and there are thousands of objects further than Pluto, so the more names the merrier!!

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I think Eris should renamed Yuggoth. And that Ceres and Pluto and Pluto's "moon" Charon along with Yoggoth should be given full planet status.
Perhaps Ceres should be renamed Aster, it would make sense given that it's the biggest thing in the Asteroid Belt.

Post 7

hm, see, I sort of have to agree with pluto being declassified due to it's relative size to other non-classified orbiting objects...

I do reckon another huge planet just outside pluto would be fun... Massive like jupiter and a dark purple colour. Aster. Dun-dun-duuunnnnn! *boom BOOM boom BOOM boom BOOM boom BOOM* deeeeeee-deeeeee!

Spaik. I couldn;t even attempt to describe it. It's a NEW BLOODY COLOUR. something that the human mind cannot ever truly comprehend, as there's no space for it within our range of imagination or perception... I've always loved the idea!

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

If NASA have their way it will be planet again, they're not a little miffed that that just weeks after they launch a probe to the place it gets downgraded...

Post 9

bloody yanks... Why does it have to be a 'proper' planet to make it worthwhile checking out? I usually find that unnamed places are more interesting than the known and named ones!

Post 10

sleepy-panda

That makes such place so so special

Post 11

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

"I usually find that unnamed places are more interesting than the known and named ones!"

Like the dimple at the back of the knee?

Post 12

sleepy-panda

And the only way you can say hello to it
looking back into mirror!smiley - sadface

Post 13

er... Exactly az...

... much obsessed? smiley - winkeye

I was thinking about little pools of clear water in cold streams under trees in hot summers, virgin forests (I know, a whole forest of virgins! Wouldn't be able to see the trees for the 'wood' smiley - winkeye)

Post 14

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Mm. The priviliges of growing up with a 1000 acres of fields, woods and lakes on the weald. smiley - tongueout

Post 15

Einmoto - CoachAntony

Hi Meg.

"Spaik. I couldn;t even attempt to describe it. It's a NEW BLOODY COLOUR. something that the human mind cannot ever truly comprehend, as there's no space for it within our range of imagination or perception... I've always loved the idea!"

How would it smell this new colour of yours? Some people can actually smell colour.

Post 16

I guess it would smell... oh, good question! well, it would depend on the shade and tone of Spaik you came across... Pure bright Spaik would smell sweet and sort of sharp, like golden syrup being warmed up. But with an overtone of coffee.

Post 17

Oh wait! It's got an undertone/aftertaste of spring dew!

Post 18

Cookiecate

My husband think we should have a Meday, why? I asked so that it could just be for me he said, I wouldn't have to do anything for anyone, it would be a meday. Can I have a meday too I asked, that day well he said thoughtfully would have a snowballs chance in hellday.

Post 19

Einmoto - CoachAntony

Meday, Youday and Theyday, Sheday, Heday, Itday

Post 20

Cookiecate

Whoday, whyday, whichday have a niceday

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more