guitar chat

Post 3

pruddiger

fender jagmaster U?

guitar chat

Post 4

grr

A cheap one!lol
Encore strat. Nice guitar, I guess you've been playing for a long time?

guitar chat

Post 5

pruddiger

a few years........my fingers hurt now......maybey i shud stop 4 a bit.....smiley - tongueout

guitar chat

Post 6

pruddiger

sorry dodgy jokesmiley - sadface

guitar chat

Post 7

grr

smiley - laugh It's allright. Beats *walking into a room with someone playing guitar*
"what are you playing?"
"guitar"
smiley - headhurts
I've been playing for a year-ish. I've tried to learn full songs, but never get past the intro/2 riffs.
So I can play bass for come as you are by Nirvana, and gigantic by The Pixiessmiley - tongueout

guitar chat

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Too too many guitars in my house... and never enough smiley - doh
Fender 1970's Stratocaster (lodgers)
Fender 90's Telecaster (lodgers).
Spanish guitar (lodgers I forget which make).
Hand made steel strung acoustic (lodgers)
Yamaha Electro-acoustic (mine)
Yamaha pacifica 7something customised with new pickups and bridge (mine)
Fender 1990's USA Strat (mine but currently on extended loan to my Brother).
Washburn Tonewood Mercuary series (Mine jjust got it fixed after years of its languishing in the back of the cupboard) smiley - erm Washburn Bass guitar (mine)
And various ancient old bass and electric guitar bodies and necks and other spare parts smiley - doh Marshal valvestate guitar amp, and a Fender valve amp, that puts the marshal to hardly ever used in about three year stasis smiley - ermsmiley - weirdsmiley - musicalnote .

guitar chat

Post 9

Andy

smiley - cool

guitar chat

Post 10

Jozcoz

I've got 3 acoustic classical guitars, a former 12 string acoustic (now an 11 string) and an electric bass.

guitar chat

Post 11

Tissue

>> a former 12 string acoustic <<

I recently got a 12 string. But I've still only got the same number of fingers, so it feels like I'm fighting it all the time. What's the secret?

guitar chat

Post 12

Jozcoz

Actually the 11 string isn't mine, it's my mums so I don't really know how to play either, but when I play it, I just play it like a six string and the resulting sound makes it sound like a duet!

guitar chat

Post 13

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I've got one functioning electric guitar, one project guitar almost unfinished, and bits and pieces of four or five others laying about.

The functioning one is Yamaha Pacifica 12 string strat-thingy that I took the octave strings and the original nut off of, so I can use the width of the neck with my flatwounds. Well, I usually use flatwounds but right now I am using Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 10 to 46s.

The project guitar is going to strongly resemble a Tele.

guitar chat

Post 14

Tissue

>>The project guitar is going to strongly resemble a Tele. <<

But will it get channel 5?

guitar chat

Post 15

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

smiley - pumpkinARF!smiley - blackcat

guitar chat

Post 16

Jozcoz