A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 1

Dinsdale Piranha

From a comment by Stephen Fry on Room 101 last night, here are some things that I love:

The atmosphere at Twickenham during internationals (Insert Lansdowne Road/MCG/Eden Park or whatever according to nationality),

The Simpsons,

Driving open-topped cars,

Chicken Tikka,

Playing squash.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 2

Niz (soon to be gone)

Salad Cream, Salad Cream, Salad Cream, Salad Cream, Salad Cream, Salad Cream, Salad Cream,

Had to be named a few times!!

Banzai

Music

I just realised there is not much I do like. people have said to me that if I was ever to go on Room 101 it might over run by an hour or two. Oh just thought of something else:

Salad Cream

oh... had that one alreadysmiley - ok

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 3

Dinsdale Piranha

Fried egg sandwich with new bloomer bread and BUTTER!!!

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 4

Niz (soon to be gone)

Add bacon to that mix and it would be perfect!!smiley - ok

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 5

Is mise Duncan

That perfect moment of calm as the first smiley - stout of the weekend settles....oooh, it's paddies soon. smiley - smiley

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 6

Dinsdale Piranha

I suppose the lack of posts to this converstation is an indication of why there is no program on TV for it.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 7

Is mise Duncan

Yes, but then I can't seem to find a Room 101 thread at all.

I think its fair to say that there isn't much excitement about what people like - I mean, I don't think Anne Robinson would have got so much media coverage if she'd said "I like the Welsh".

*goes off to start a room 101 thread...*

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 8

Zathras (Unofficial Custodian of H2G2 Room 101. ACE and holder of the BBC Pens)

I've started to create a Room 101 article (at A519482) so make suggestions in the conversations there and they might get added to H2G2's room 101 and banished from the guide for ever.

Z

PS Suggesting putting moderation in room 101 will be viewed as blatant provocation.

PPS Doesn't mean I won't do it though.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 9

threeoftwo:- Alright, already!!!.

Room lovely:- bacon and cheese muffins. Posh and Becks. Harry Potter. Smurfs. Jam roly poly, and all other suet puddings. Text messaging.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Trecle pudding, with Trecle pudding on top and then covered in Trecle pudding.

Sunday morning, with a case of good red wine.

beer, followed by more Beer, with vodka, wisky, nice music, with Beer and to round off the night?; Trecle pudding

But most of all; A good, no, great Guitar, and playing it whilst knowing therre is a stack of puddings waiting in the kitchen.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 11

Dinsdale Piranha

I'm just about to revolt anyone in North America, but: Steak and Kidney pudding *drool*.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 12

Fresh, still warm bread; with butter.
Feet.
Computers that DO exactly what they are supposed to do, when you ask them to do it.
Relaxing, knowing there is nothing to take your attention, apart from taking a bath, or reaching for another bottle, especially if it is also a Sunday morning.
Ping-pong balls.
sponge puddings.
fresh cream, strawberries, Champaign.
finding out you have won something, anything, even if it is something you don't want.
Finding out that someone you hate has hit a spate of really bad luck. (thats a bit nasty for here?).
Shoe laces.
The holes that shoe laces go through.
love.

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 13

threeoftwo:- Alright, already!!!.

Feet? So whats so good about feet, I hate feet!

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 14

Feet; well, they are probably not great when tired, sore smelly ETC., but some people, Errm, like feet, well you know..

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 15

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

ooh, i agree wiv the freash bread idea, but lay off wiv the butter! (its fattenin & unnecessary!)
strawberry bootlaces, tied in knots!
rainbow dust (the legal awy 2 get high!) smiley - biggrin
& i would say my boyfriend, but id prefer 2 keep him here wiv me smiley - winkeye

luv a happy omylouse smiley - smiley

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 16

Butter fattening? I always thought that was a rumour started by nasty "scientists" to keep it all for themselves, I love it; fresh, still warm from the bakery covered in butter, useually the "normal" kind we get here in UK; but the French unsalted stuff is pretty good when I remember to get it, Yum, yum.
Does you boyfriend have nice Feet? just wondering as they were one of the only things you didn't mention..
Oh; even nicer; good wine to drink with the bread..

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 17

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

it prob is if u eat loads & loads of it, but its way better than marge (or even, you-can-believe-its-not-butter). but fresh bread is sooo much nicer without butter.
unsalted butter tastes cr*p. no offence 2 ne1 who likes it. good ol'
english (or irish) butter's the best smiley - biggrin
i reckon that a good cider would b better than wine anyday!
oh, & i dunno bout his feet, he always wears socks!?!

Room Lovely/Fluffy

Post 18

Had some loverly fresh bread today from the bakery up the road smiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more